The Fall Of The False God

You jumped from cloud to cloud until you reached a ruined city “ THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU!?” you asked seeing the bodies on the ground  “ ( Y/N)!” said Nami as you softly placed Laki on the ground “ WHERE WERE YOU!?” she yelled pulling your cheek aggressively “ HOW CAN YOU SHOW UP NOW THAT THE FIGHT IS OVER HUH!?” she schooled you as you let out yells of complains “ I’M SORRY DAMNIT!” you yelled peeling the woman off you and placing the reindeer in her arms as a means of protection.

A spark of lighting grabbed your attention, in an instant you could feel it, the immense amount of bloodlust “ Stay back.” you said pushing Nami away and taking out one of your swords. The man rose up “ He restarted his own heart.” mumbled the navigator covering her mouth with her hands “ It’s not God that people fear, it’s the terror that God incarnates.” said the man whipping some blood from the side of his mouth and he chuckled as the Shandorian warrior fell to his knees, he went to attack him but was whipped out instantly. 

Zoro took hold of a broken piece of his waver “ IDIOT! DON’T JUST RUSH IN LIKE THAT!” you yelled at him as he charged forward, another strike of lighting was sent his way knocking him out. The man huffed and approached you, Nami held your shoulders tightly and you could feel her tremble “ Oh? You don’t appear phased at all.” said the man and you clicked your tongue “ Why would I be phased by a cheap copy?” you wondered and you saw his smirk twitch “ I am planning to take you with me to Fairy Vearth, with your powers the place will become a true paradise. But seems like that I have to prove myself to you first before we depart.” he said and you scoffed “ Matias was right, the blond ones are always the clingy ones.” you mumbled.

” ( Y/N)!” screamed Nami as you were hit by lighting, the smoke cleared and both pairs of eyes that were on you widen in surprise “ It didn’t work?” wondered the navigator as you cracked your neck ‘ Nah.’ you thought eyes narrowing ‘ My powers couldn’t absorb all of it so I had to cover myself with Haki. Still, I’m filling a bit numb.’ you thought planting your feet on the ground ‘ Better get this over with quick.” you mumbled charging forward “ Physical attacks don’t work on me!” mocked the man only to groan in pain as you slashed him. His hand flew to his wound “ What a wonderful woman you are.” he said inspecting the blood in his hand “ I know right.” you said with a smirk blocking his staff.

He pushed you back sending a blast of lighting towards your way “ Why is he using that it doesn’t work.” mumbled Nami and Enel chuckled “ No, it’s working.” he said as you panted smoke coming from you “ Your powers are wearing out, I just have to find the right moment!” he said charging at you. You aimed the hilts of your swords at him and fired ‘ Of course.’ you thought as he transformed to lighting and avoided them, you spotted him and slashed, blood dripped down the man’s chest as he placed both of his hands on your shoulder blades “ Got you.” he smiled.

A scream ripped from your throat as you felt the electricity pass threw your body, you managed to kick him away, stumbling you fell to your knees, body trembling and jolting “ Aida…..” you mumbled looking for the spirit who was looking at you concerned. You looked up glaring at the smirking man “ Yea, you’re just perfect.” he said pushing a strand of her aside, his hand run down your cheek to your throat, you gasped for air as he wrapped his hand around it and picked you up “ I wanted to fight you when you were in your best state. Still, this was good. I wonder how many volts I’ll need to knock you out.” he sniffled. Another scream left your throat and Nami called out to you, you panted trying to breath and clawed at the man’s hand.

You sliced at his direction and he had to jump back, you gasped for air, you could feel the pain and exhaustion in your body “ Don’t get to cocky you dollar store Eminem.” you spat getting up and getting ready to attack. But your senses had dulled “ I was more than fortunate you arrived here.” he whispered from behind you wrapping his arms around your waist he looked at you in the eyes and waited for a moment, with a smirk he unleashed another attack. Your body went limb in his arms and he picked you up then turned to Nami “ Please take me with you, to that paradise.” she said and looked at your unmoving body ‘ I need to somehow get her out of his hands.’ she thought.

It was soft, whatever you were laying on, you opened your eyes seeing dark clouds and a rain of thunder “ Ah you’re up.” said Enel sitting on the same couch as you, your legs on his thighs, your shoes gone. You went to grab your weapon only to see that it was not on you “ They’re back on the ground.” he said and smirked grabbing your hands and pulling you up, putting them against his chest “ If need be I can make you new ones. But for now I think you should focus your hands on me.” he said with a smirk.

Using both hands and feet you shoved him away and jumped on your feet ' There's no way I can fight him like this !' you thought and looked at the edge on the boat and the huge vine. You made a run for it, but you weren't fast enough, you ducked to the side only to receive a powerful blow from the man's staff, you stumbled but kept yourself up “ So stubborn. Do you know how many women would want to be in your place?” he asked and you gritted your teeth “ Yea, heard that before.” you said launching at him, he stepped back avoiding your kick and went to swipe at your feet with his staff, jumping up you hit his chest and using it as a stepping stool jumped back.

” You sure can pack a hit even in your weakened state.” he huffed and you narrowed your eyes ‘ Ah! I still got that thing!’ you thought searching in your pocket as you avoided one attack after the other. Your eyes widen seeing the shape of the staff get alerted, covering your hands with Haki you grabbed the weapon and pulled him against you, feeling your body relax “ That’s right as Gods should get along! AHhaha let us enjoy the suffering of the fools!” he laughed “ You’re no God.” you spat placing your hand on his chest. Enel rose an eyebrow at your claim “ Yes, compare to you I am not.” he said “ No, your no God compared to anyone!” you said.

You were thrown back and cried in pain clenching your wrist ‘ Is it broken?’ you thought standing up “ God.” you spat “ Is not someone who brings terror in the human hearts!” you yelled eyes shining gold, cracks appearing on your face “ God IS SOMEONE THAT BRINGS RELIEF ON THE HEARTS AND SMILES ON THEIR FACES!” you yelled and as you got ready to attack you stumbled “ Huh.” he huffed spitting blood from his mouth “ This has become troublesome. I’m gonna make you watch as those ants perish.” he spat charging up an attack ‘ I’m toast.’ you thought trying to cover your body with Haki.

The attack never came instead you were pulled away “ Sorry for leaving you alone!” apologised Luffy as he pulled you towards him, you smiled “ Luffy!” you said and the boy gave you a grin “ You have my blessing. Go and kick his ass!” you said placing your hand on his back, unnoticed by both of you a circle with runes morphing on it  “ Roger!” he chuckled. You were dropped on a cloud “ ( Y/N)!” called Nami running to you “ Ah….I can’t move anymore.” you said turning your gaze to the side and spotting Aida, her eyes were tearful as she looked up “ AH YOUR FACE! WHAT HAPPENED?!” she yelled seeing the golden cracks.

Luffy pulled his fist back aiming his attack at the giant cloud of electricity “ ARE YOU CRAZY!? LUFFY THAT THING-“ you grabbed Nami’s hand stopping her from spreading any further “ It’ll be fine. After all he has a knack of proving others wrong.” you said and the girl relaxed seeing your orbs shinning with a warm gold colour. With a single punch the sky was cleared but the boy fell, he grabbed on the cloud you laid “ Don’t waste my blessing you brat.” you said with an easy going tone “ I’M GOIGN BACK UP!” he declared and you nodded “ Go and ring it, so that they can all hear it and their destiny will be fulfilled.” you said and he did just that.

With a fist aimed at the false God Luffy knocked him in the bell “ What a wonderful sound. Is that what you heard?” you asked Aida who nodded sobbing, Nami gasped seeing the woman “ Thank you! Thank you so much! I’m sure they heard it and now I can finally meet them again, Nolland,Calagar!” she said smiling at you as she faded away and your eyes turned back to normal before closing.