Frostbite

“ That makes two of us.” you said gathering the things that you had dropped “ You sure have grown since last time I saw you.” he noted and your eyebrow twitched “ WHERE WERE YOU LOOKING AT WHEN YOU SAID MATURED!” you yelled throwing the things at the man’s head who just let you and rose an eyebrow “ Are you ok now?” he asked and you nodded “ Are you here to take me to….Donflamingo?” you asked a feeling of fear growing inside you “ No, I was informed by Smoker-san and I do know Donflamingo so I would never hand anyone willing to him. Especially you young lady.” he said sitting up and you let out a sigh of relief.

But then it hit you “ Soo, what are you here for?” you asked hand resting on the handles of your blade “ To confirm something, well most specifically the whereabouts of two people.” he said raising two fingers “ You.” he said putting one down “ And Nico Robin.” he said making your expression fall.Feeling the tension he raised his hands up “ I’m not looking for trouble, just wanted to confirm that you were with Straw Hat Luffy.” he said and scratched his head “ I also came to pick you up, take you back to that brat.” he said and you raised an eyebrow “ Matias?” you asked and he nodded ‘ What the hell has this kid done to make a chill dude like that angry?’ you thought and nodded “ But you won’t hurt them right?  Cause em…they kinda saved me….from certain death.” you said and the man rose an eyebrow “ Told you I’m not looking for trouble. It’s too much work.” he said ‘ Shikamaru is that you?’ you thought trying not to chuckle.

You tensed up hearing the group outside, even though the mad had promised not to cause any trouble you didn’t want meeting with the crew. you moved in front of him when he went to get out, he moved to the side and you did the same “ What?” he mumbled trying to dodge you again “ What are you doing?” he asked getting a bit annoyed “Will you just…” he grumbled and picked you up “ Sit still.” he said holding you above the ground “ What the hell are they feeding you?” you asked as the man walked out with you in his hands.

Coming out of the tent Robin fell to the letting out a terrified yell ‘ This can’t be good.’ you thought seeing the man’s expression “ Arararara, you’ve grown into a fine woman Nico Robin.” he said making the crew tense up “ Hey you! Let ( Y/n) go!” yelled Luffy as the trio got ready to attack “ Wait wait! It’s fine! He might have looked hella creepy just now but he’s not that kind of pervert.” you said making the marine sweatdrop “ Not that kind? I’m not a pervert.” he asked raising you even higher “ I TOLD YOU TO LET HER GO!” yelled Luffy and Aokiji made a swatting motion still holding you up with one hand “ Ararara chill chill, little boys shouldn’t be so aggressive. I’m not here on orders just for a walk.” he said making you raise an eyebrow.

” Orders? Who are you working for?” spat Zoro hand on his swords “ The Marine. He’s a Supreme Vice Admiral of the Marines.” said Robin “ SUPREME ADMIRAL!?” yelled the crew in shock as a small explanation followed “ They sure talk a lot.” said Aokiji and you nodded and then he spotted Nami “ Oh my another sexy lady! Are you free tonight?” he asked her “ WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!?” yelled Sanji “ LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY!” yelled Usopp and you stomped on the man’s face “ A shame you’re not wearing a skirt.” he sighed “ LET HER DOWN!” screamed Sanji ready to bite the man’s neck off.

The man threw you over his shoulder and raised his hands up in surrender “ I told you guys to chill, I told you I’m only here for a walk so there is no need for such hostility. What I’m trying to say is that you guys are……well I forgot.” he grumbled “ YOU’RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE!” yelled Usopp and Sanji “ Can you let me go?” you huffed “ No, I have been informed that you have the tendency off getting snatched away.” he said with a smirk and you felt his hand lowering down your back “ GET YOUR HAND AWAY FROM MY ASS!” you yelled smashing your knee against his face “ Are you sure Robin? There is no way a guy like him can be an Admiral!” cried out the sniper “ Now don’t judge a book by it’s cover. I always hold the model of uptight justice.” he said “ WE CAN SEE THAT!” yelled the cook and sniper.