*Chapter 16*

I pulled up to the house and got out. I saw Jeff sitting on porch. I sat next to him.

"What's up?" I asked concerned.

"Sally's depressed. All she wants to do is kill. And if she's not killing she's sleeping and crying." He buried his head in his hands.

"Did you talk to her?" I asked

"I tried to but she will only talk to you."

"Me?" I was shocked

"Ya. I'll take you to her room." Jeff grabbed my hand as we walked to Sally's room. I knocked on her door and Jeff stood close just in case. She opened it and pulled me in.

"Are you okay?" I asked Sally.

"Why? Why would you take him from me?" She looked at me tears streaming her face.

"Sally... I'm sorry ."

"I miss him." She looked at the ground

"You can still still see him everyday. Plus you still have Jack, Ben, and Slendy."

"It's... it's just not the same."

"Why do you love Jeff so much?" I asked.

"He reminds me of my... Dad." She spoke through tears.

"Your dad?" I said shocked.

"Ya. Before I became, you know. I just miss him. And Jeff is a lot like him."

"I'm- I'm so sorry Sally." I said starting to tear up.

"I-I just..." She stopped talking.

"Well, me and Jeff have a guest room. Maybe you'd like to come and stay with us?" I asked hopefully. Sally looked up.

"Really?"

"Of corse!"

"I would love to." She hugged me.

"Come on. Lets go tell Jeff." I smiled and grabbed her hand. As we walked out of the room Jeff was in his old room laying on the bed.

"Jeff." Sally said. He sat up a little startled.

"Are you feeling better?" He got up and knelt next to her. She nodded and looked up at me.

"Um, Jeff. Come with me for a sec." I winked at Sally. He followed me and we went around the corner.

"So what did you do this time?" He asked suspiciously.

"Way to just throw my under the bus and assume I did something." I replied sarcastically.

"Hope." He insisted.

"I told Sally she could stay with us in the guest room." I gave him an insistent look.

"We need to go over some stuff with her before she just moves in." He said.

"Ok ." I smiled and kissed his cheek. We walked over to Sally.

"Sally, if your going to live with us, their are a couple rules okay?" Jeff asked Sally. She nodded. "First no killing unless I go with you. Second, no acting older then you are. And third if anyone ask's who you are say your uhh our niece." He looked up at me and shrugged.

"I will! Thank you so much Jeff!" Sally wrapped her arm around Jeff's neck.

"Come on. Lets go." I grabbed Jeff's free hand.

{Jeff's P.O.V}

When we got home Sally was so excited. I walked her to the guest room and let her settle down.

"Does she like it?" Hope said from behind me.

"Ya. Thanks for letting her stay."

"I couldn't stand seeing either of you being so sad. I mean it was the least I could do." She gave me a small smile and looked down. I kissed her cheek. After all the shit we had been through, thing were starting to look good.

___________________________________________________________________

AN: Sorry for not updating/ getting back to people lately. I have been really busy. But I will start getting in touch with people and making my chapters outstanding.

I am having a tad bit of writers block though. So if any one wants to leave an idea for me in the comments I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks so much!!!

~Hope