16. wife

ADELINA'S POV
smut warning
he began to kiss me once again before moving to my neck, i felt his fingers put pressure on my clit through my shorts.

i bit my lip to keep myself from whimpering at his touch. he seemed to notice, moving my head towards him. "i want to hear your whimpers, don't do that." he said before kissing me again.

i feel his hands slide up my sides as he effortlessly unhooked the clasp of my bra. this honestly made me think of him more attractively.

the straps fall off my shoulder, he pulled away to help me take it off the rest of the way. he looked at my body for a couple of seconds before complimenting me. "you look beautiful."

my smile grew at his compliment, he kissed me again, cupping my soft skin. tingles traveled through my spine at his warm touch.

joão moved down, leaving kisses all over my body. he looked at me one less time for permission before taking off my shorts and panties.

he kissed back up to my neck before putting his lips on mine as he took off his pants.

"are you sure about this?" he asked, one last time as he made eye contact with me. "yes, joão." i spoke, softly. he nodded, crashing his lips onto me as he put his dick at my entrance.

i gasped, it was more painful than pleasure. he seemed to notice, "pinch me if you want to stop." he said, trying to hold back his moans.

i nodded, kissing him again. after giving it a few seconds, i adjusted to his size. he began to thrust into me turning the pain into pleasure.

the kiss became messy with our moans and trying to catch our breathe but none of us wanted to let go. he was holding my hand the entire time, making sure i was ok.

he pulled away from the kiss to breathe, noticing that i had my eyes shut. "look at me. i want to see your beautiful eyes." he said in between moans.

i did as i was told, opening my eyes up to see his face. his expression was beautiful, with his parted lips as he held eye contact with me.

i pulled him by his neck, kissing him again. i was almost addicted to his lips at this time. he began to thrust even faster making me moan louder.

i moaned his name causing him to moan as well as he began to suck on my neck, making me feel even better. if that was possible.

i started to feel a knot in my stomach, wanting to let him know. "joão, i'm gonna—" he interrupted me, knowing what i was going to say. "same." he moaned before kissing me again.

he pulled away, slowly pulling out making the liquid begin to drop on my stomach. i let mine out as well.

his body goes limp above me, resting down on me. the room was surrounded by the sounds of our heavy breathing.

"i didn't know you were so excited to marry me." joão said, breaking the silence. i chuckled, lightly at his comment. i hate him.

"shut up." i said, softly. i was so tired i could barely even fight back. he got up from his bed, "shower?" he asked.

i nodded with a smile, before i knew it he picked me up, bridal way as he walked us over to the bathroom.

"let's go, wife!" he said, with a smirk. "oh my god, stop doing that." i said, embarrassed. "come onn, i thought you wanted me to propose." he whined.

"i never said that." i rolled my eyes as we made it to the bathroom. "whatever." he said, matching my energy.

AFTER SMUT‼️
joão lent me some of the clothes that he had in his closet, after our shower. we both climbed onto his bed, cuddling.