2. embarrassing

ADELINA'S POV
sunlight caused my closed eyes to open up, as i furrowed my eyebrows. i stretched before closing my eyes once again.

wait, where the hell am i?! i opened my eyes quickly again, this time panicking. i looked around the room to find a body next to me.

i covered my mouth while checking if i had my clothes on. thank god, i did. but why is he shirtless?! and who is this dude!?

i took a peak at the man's face only to scream out loud. THIS PERVERT!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! GO AWAY! PERVERT!" i yelled as i hit him repeatedly causing him to wake up and fall off the bed.

i heard a loud groan as he rolled on the floor in pain. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he yelled, getting up.

"ME? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHO TAKES A DRUNK GIRL TO THEIR HOUSE AND SLEEPS NEXT TO HER, SHIRTLESS!?" i felt like i was going to vomit.

"I TOOK YOU BECAUSE YOU ALMOST GOT RAN OVER BY LIKE FIFTY FUCKING CARS!" he explained himself, rolling his eyes.

"YOU SHOULD'VE LET ME DIE! i would rather get hit by a car than sleep with you." i mumbled the last part, looking for my phone.

"you could've thanked me for saving your life instead of pushing me out of my own bed." he ran his hand through his hair before walking over to the bathroom.

i took the chance to put my heels on quickly, take my purse, phone and run out. i stopped when i realized i had no ride home and it was seven in the morning.

fuck my life.

"do you need a ride home?" his voice made me jump, turning around to find him right behind me.

"i mean........ sure" i said with my head down. god, i want to die right now. can the floor please just open up and swallow me.

he nodded before going back into his room, a few seconds later he came back with a shirt on.

i just realized i don't even know what this guy's name is and i'm going to get into his car, sober. maybe he will kill me and i will forget about this embarrassment.

i followed him out of his house, damn he's rich. yeah, rich and gave me fifty dollars.

it was an awkward silence on the way to my house. i was just looking out the window, looking anywhere but at him.

"do you remember what happened last night?" he asked, breaking the silence. i shook my head cluelessly.

JOÃO'S POV : LAST NIGHT
i decided on leaving the club early because my friend ditched me for a random girl. i would've found a cute girl myself if it wasn't for that spoiled brat, she ruined my night.

i texted him a quick "i'm leaving, see you tomorrow." before taking my car keys and walking out.

as i made it to my car i overheard some old dude arguing with a girl. i looked over to see the girl from before. no way.

does she ruin people's nights for living? she was trying to convince him to let her drive his car.

i decided on being nice and helping the old guy. i walked over to her, letting my acting skills take over.

"OH MY GOD, BABE!! what are you doing here? i was looking for you." i pulled her into a hug and almost threw up. i can't believe this.

"i'm so sorry, sir. i will take her with me. have a good night." i let go of her, holding her hand and smiling over to the man before walking away with her.