Ch.26

Esmè knew how things were a complete mess. She knew she was worried that Gray was the one who had attacked Dean.

She knew that there was something going on. He was keeping something from her. She didn't know what to do. She felt like he was acting suspicious.

She knew that she needed to talk to him. To find out what had happened. But she didn't know how to approach the subject. She didn't want to ruin what they had.

They had something good. She was happy with him. She had her life ruined by dean. But gray had changed her life. He had made her smile so much.

Gray had been the one to make her smile since the attack. She knew she didn't want to rock the boat. Not when they were so happy.

She knew it wasn't always going to be easy. But she was adamant that things were going to be okay. She had to make it work. She couldn't believe how things had changed.

She was just trying to figure out how to ask Gray if he had done something. She didn't want to lose him though. He was someone who made her happy.

All she knew was that things were confusing for her. And she just didn't know how to make it all work.

Morning came all too quickly for her. She woke in bed next to Gray. She looked to him and smiled. "Morning," she said as she kissed him.

"Morning. We need to talk tonight. There's something I need to tell you," Gray said.

Esmè frowned. She couldn't help but think that he was going to tell her the truth about what happened to Dean.

She looked to him and nodded. She smiled. "Well whatever it is, I'm here. And I'm going to always be here," she told him.

Gray nodded. He pulled her close and kissed her. He smiled. "I love you Es."

"I love you too. And I think that we can be happy. And we can make this work," she told him.

The two of them kissed as Gray pushed into her. He smiled. "I want you to be mine."

"I am."

***
Esmè left the flat and saw Mia leaving Jack Branning's. She smirked as she walked over to her. "Well I know who's been tickling your pickle," she said.

Mia smiled. "You know how it is. You have to get your energy out somehow. Anyways. You going to be okay? Did you talk to Gray?" She asked.

Esmè shook her head. She sighed. "We're talking tonight. I'm worried. I know I won't be mad. As he does deserve it. But I'm scared that I'm going to lose him," she told her.

Mia took her hand and smiled. "You and Gray... you're something special. You're an amazing woman," she said.

Esmè smiled and nodded. She sighed knowing it wasn't easy.

***
Esmè and Gray were lying in bed together. Esmè needed to somehow open up. She sighed. "Okay. What's going on?" She asked as she looked to him.

Gray looked to her and sighed. He took a deep breath. "I know who attacked Dean..."