The meeting

After a couple of hours, a Roll Royce parked outside the Café where Lisa works

After a couple of hours, a Roll Royce parked outside the Café where Lisa works. A tall man opened the passenger seat, and a man in a suit came out of the car. Mr. Leo approached the man.

"Mr. Kim, good afternoon, Ms. Manoban is inside, waiting for you." Nodding continuously, Mr. Kim response and excitement evidently on his. "How's my daughter in law? Is she good?"

Mr. Leo smirked. "She's doing fine, I guess, smart, I may say. I'm sure she's the one for your princess, sir."

A big smile plstered on the old man. "Good, good. Well, shall we meet her?" Mr. Leo escort Mr. Kim went inside the establishment.

...( Inside the Café. )

Lisa is staring blankly, anticipating the people from the outside. Thinking internally, I know you're scared Lisa, but it will not be beneficial for you.

A sigh escaped from her mouth, and determination is shown on her face. Whatever it is, I'm ready.

When the two men walked inside, Lisa stood up to show some respect but remained distanced from the two.

"Ms. Lisa, I want to introduce you to Mr. Kim. , Mr.kim she's Lisa Manoban."

Mr.Kim is happy seeing Lisa. He finally meet her in person. He never doubted how great looking her daughter in law is.

"Hi Lisa, How are you?" Still observing the lady in front of her. The clothes are simple but still sophisticated.

"Hi, sir, I'm doing great. May I ask how you knew my parents?" This man looks respectable. I give him that, but I still need to be conscious of this.

"Well, the thing is your parents decided to lay your path." Confusion is evident on Lisa's face.

Mr Kim continues. "What I meant is that you are destined to be a Kim. You will be marrying my brat daughter. Would you like to hear more daughter in law?"

Lisa is shocked? And couldn't control herself and shout, asking the old man, "I'm what now?" Mr. Kim just smiled and answered, "I know. Let's sit down, shall we? We have a lot to discuss."

Still smiling because her daughter in law is so cute.