Family

Jennie

After our activities. We finally arrived home. My wife looks really tired, that's why she rested in our living room first. I bring all the things in the kitchen and in our room. I'm planning to contact the architect who did Lisa's restaurant, so we can start planning the nursary room. I know that we still have 8 months, but I'm already excited. We will decide the color after we know the gender of our babies. After fixing all the things, I saw my wife sleeping on the couch. I don't want us to get an accident if I push myself to carry her, so I wake her up. And we proceeded to our room. I let her sleep, but I asked her to take off all her clothes first so I could clean her. After cleaning her, I kiss her tummy and say goodnight to my children. I then changed her clothes to a comfortable one and then slept beside my wife. I spooned her, and my hands automatically landed to her tummy.

I woke up at 6 AM, but I see my wife is awake already sitting on our bed, checking her phone. I planned to visit the office early so I could go home early as well. "Hey baby." She looked at me and smiled. "Hi love, good morning. I will be staying here today. But tomorrow, love, can I visit the restaurant? I won't stay long. I'll just talk to Dahyun." I smiled at my wife. "Of course. Louie can accompany you. I'll try to go home early as well, baby." She nodded. She then stood up, "I'll fix your clothes. Love. Go take a bath."

I took my time to take a bath because it's still early. When I finished I saw the dress on our bed neatly arranged. That brings joy to my heart because Lisa is still taking care of me even though she's pregnant. She really loves me.

After I fixed myself. I went downstairs right away. I saw my wife waiting for me in the table. When she heard me, she looked in my direction she then stood up right away. My eyes are following my wife when I see her. She's making me a coffee. I smiled, waiting for her. Dulce wants to bring my coffee, but my wife insisted that she would bring it. She carefully brings the cup. I pulled a chair for her after. She then looked up on me while pouting. So I kiss her.

After we ate, Lisa joined me until we're outside of the house. "Take care, love. I'll miss you. Come back home early, okay?" I smile at and hug her. "I will go home early, chat me if you want to eat something. Okay?" She nodded. I then left 2 kisses on my wife's tummy. "Goodbye, my little munchkins. Be good to momma." Then I kiss my wife goodbye.

I've been in my office for 3 hours already signing some documents. I keep on checking my phone if Lisa sent me a message already. She may be sleeping. "Yow, Jennie. How's our baby Lisa?" Jisoo, Irene, and Seulgi barged in. "Where is Rosie?" I asked them. "She bought some food." Jisoo said. I then received a message from my wife.

When I saw my wife's photo

When I saw my wife's photo. I swallow hard. My wife is so sexy. "What happened to you?" Jisoo asked and suddenly got my phone from me. "Hey!" Jisoo, take a glance on my phone. "Oh wow. Lisa's body is wew." I get my phone again so I can reply to Lisa, but. "Wait? Why Lisa said babies? Is she thinking for the future already?" I suddenly smile. They didn't know yet. "No, that's because we're having twins!!" I excitedly exclaimed. "What?!" The trio asked. I just smiled at them. And sent a reply to my baby.

 And sent a reply to my baby

I need to go home now. I clear my things and tell Jisoo that I'll be going home. They teased me because of that.

Whatever what they think. I don't care! I'll be going home with my family .