He is making a move

Lisa

After we ate from dad's home. We stayed a little before we decided to travel so Jennie could rest.

Dad asked Mr. Kevin will drive us back to the city so he can drop us off at our house. When we entered the backseat. I gestured Jennie to rest her head on my lap. She defeatedly accepts and positioned herself. "Does your head hurt, Love?" I massaging hear temple and forehead. She looked at me after, "A bit baby, but I can manage. I just needed a full rest."

"Alright, once we get home, you took a warm hot bath and slept. I'll prepare everything for you, okay?"Baby, you don't." I didn't let her finish and interrupt her, "please let me. It won't be that hard," I obviously pouted and asked in my baby voice.

"Alright baby, stop with the pouting." I cheered inside when she agreed. Her eyes is close, I want to make sure she's not sleeping because her head will be aching once she wakes up.

"Love, when you're away, Jisoo unnie never leaves my side." She just hummed. So I can continue. "I appreciate them a lot."

"I'll be baking cookies. Can you bring the cookies to your office and give it to them?" She opened her eyes, "they will surely love that baby, especially that you will be making it." Said Jennie.

"Hmm, I hope so!" The driver then interrupted respectfully to inform us that we are arriving at our house. I guided Jennie and helped her fix her hair and clothes.

When our car stopped. The driver gets down to open the doors for us and also to get the other things that were in the trunk so he can bring them into the house.

I waited for Jennie to come out and lend my hand to support. She looked at me, "Thanks, baby." I nodded and locked our fingers.

We walked hand in hand, Mr. Kevin is following us.

Derek and an unknown man are monitoring the 2 women whose walking hand in hand. He gritted his teeth and mumbled, Let's see if you will be happy tomorrow. He then turned his attention beside him, "Make sure to do it flawlessly."

"Yes, sir."