Conceited Doe eyes - 10

Jennie

When I received the details about the time and location of the meet up

When I received the details about the time and location of the meet up. I tried calling Derek because I needed to inform him what's about to happen. I will agree on this marriage, but that doesn't mean I will end my relationship with him. Even if I don't love him, we actually felt the same way. I like him. I know he will understand my reason and I promise to him that I'm just married, for a year, yes, that's my plan. Basically, i will just give this to dad and mom, nothing more.

I just texted him that I got home since calling him is not an option. After I sent the text, I took a bath and will go to my office to think about the conditions for this bullshit. I will make sure that we will be staying here since it's more convenient for me. I have a spare room for my estranged wife to be, tho it's not that big as my room.

Jennie opened her door to her office and turned on the lights. Her office is her safe haven whenever she's at home. After a couple of minutes, Jennie is satisfied with the conditions she listed.

 After a couple of minutes, Jennie is satisfied with the conditions she listed

She turned off the light and went to her bedroom to sleep.

The next day....

My dad and I agreed to drive separately, so if in case I need to visit the boutique after this shit, I can easily go.

After I entered the Cafe I already noticed the woman in specs in the corner. When I saw dad wave a little to the woman, I confirmed that she was the one. I was staring at her when she turned to look at me, I felt my heart thump. She's gorgeous.

When she smiled, I got distracted and tripped

When she smiled, I got distracted and tripped. Good thing dad is here.

When she's within our reach, I noticed that she's fixing her bag. Is she a student? She looks young. My God. I can't believe dad about this.

Dad introduced me to her. We stare at each other again because she's introducing herself. I wasn't able to shake her hand because I informed dad what I noticed. "Dad, isn't she too young for me? It seems like she's studying." I saw her reaction, and she's doesn't like what I said, because, she smiled, and she was eager to counterpart what I said. "Am I too young for you to handle? I'm 19, legal age. I actually love pussy." Shocked is evident on my face when she answered that. What the hell!

But before I scold this child she added right away, "I meant pussy cat. They said that a person that knows how to take care of pets is responsible, so yeah". And she smiled so big.

I can't with this woman. She's testing my patience. My dad may feel that I'm about to burst so he intervened.

Dad asked us to sit down and asked Leo to get some patries for us. I think this break is needed because I am now relaxed and sitting on my chair.

They conversed a little, but I am now focused again because of this woman who spoke again. "Uhm. Mr Kim. I have here my conditions if you want to discuss them already?"

She felt that I'm about to respond to her, but this infuriating woman really tested me by her answer, "I'm not talking to you yet, baby girl. Calm down, please."

That's it! I can't no longer control my temper and stood up. You don't have the right to disrespect me." Im older than you!"

"Oh my! Sorry Unnie" What a fucking hell! This woman is crazy. I want to correct her but dad difused the situation again. I scoffed and take my seat once again.

Relax Jennie, you don't want to loose your temper with this woman.

There's a little break because Leo came back with our orders. Not without mocking me by this woman. What's wrong of my liking for black coffee. A child indeed.

She opened up again her conditions, and I've had enough. It seems like she's disregarding my presence.

"Are you going to marry my dad? You keep on talking to him. Lend me the paper so I can see your conditions." I said. But this child can't control her mocking and responds, "Here are the list sweetie pie."

I just rolled my eyes and went over with the condition. The list is favorable, so my guess is correct. She's still studying. I looked at her and raised my brow. This is for condition #5 she listed. Hahaha. You fucking wish. I mumbled to myself.

"I agree with everything, and for the last one. You wished." And smile at her.

"We can meet on Friday for our civil wedding." I looked at her cheekly.

I can't wait to make your life miserable. Barbie girl

 Barbie girl