Where did we go wrong

Mr Kim

I rushed to the hospital when I heard about what happened to Jennie. And I was so frustrated when Lisa was taken. Derek was able to capture Lisa.

I reached the top floor where Jennie was, and she unconsciously mentioned Lisa's name. I don't want to think any, but Derek is obsessed with Lisa. "Dear, guide our daughters."

I saw the people I asked to guard Lisa. "What the fuck happened?" No one wants to answer me. Their heads are all bowed. "I am asking again, what the fuck happened?" The leader of them faced me, and he looked regretful. "It was all my mistake, I never thought that the man would be able to come inside the campus. I was relaxed of thinking Mrs. Kim will be safe." I was enraged when I heard him.

"You are all fired! You are fucking useless. Get out! I don't want to see your faces anymore!" The guards remained in their position. No one wants to leave. "We will accept your decision wholeheartedly, Mr. Kim, but please allow us to join the force in finding Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim was very kind and nice to us, and there's nothing me and my team would like but to find her."

"You should have thought about that. Lisa is a grown woman. Yes, buy we are dealing with psychopath!" I take a deep breath. "Do whatever you want to do. you're a free man, after all. I just don't want your services anymore. Now, leave." All of the guards stood up, bowed and left.

I gathered myself first before I went to my daughter's room. She is awake, and she's balling her eyes out. She looked at me hopelessly. "Dad, did you find Lisa? Did you find my wife?" I sigh defeatedly. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. " She screamed. "No! No! Dad, we need to find her, Derek may kill her. Dad, please.. please let's find my wife. Please.." I approached her to hug her tightly. "We will find her sweetheart, God is watching her."

She continued to cry until we heard someone knock on the door. The nurse opened it, and all of my daughter's friends were here. "Unnie, please be strong. We need you to get your energy back so we can find Lisa."

I need you to help me, dear. Keep our daughters safe. I mumbled.