Scrumptious Dinner

Jennie and her friends arrived at her condo. Like usual, the guards are bowing their heads when they see the group. They said in unison, "Good evening, Ms. Kim."

Jennie subtly nodded and then backed her attention to her friends, who were very excited. "What does she look like?" The question came from Jisoo, who can't wait to meet Lisa.

"Honey, we are about to meet her. Can't you wait? "Chaeyoung is correct Jisoo, calm your ass down." Snickered Seulgi. The friends laugh at Seulgi's remarks, especially when Jisoo scowled and stomped her feet. Jennie just shakes her head.

She texted Lisayah that they are currently in the elevator.

The long is over because they are now in the penthouse. They let Jennie walk first so she could punch in her passcode. Little did she know, the people at her back were waiting for her, and once the door opened, they barged in excitedly.

She can't help herself and shout at them. "Guys!'' She tried to stop them but saw her friends standing still in the hallway and looked at the end of it. There, she sees Lisa in her dress, and her hair is fixed and beautifully arranged.

She stopped and focused on her wife

She stopped and focused on her wife. She was mesmerized with her wife's looks.

Jennie knows how pretty Lisa is, but she's prettier with her dress. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her little wife. "Hi, love."

The friends giggled on the side. "Jennieyah, you never tell us how gorgeous Lisa is," said Jisoo.

Lisa becomes shy and unintentionally clips her hair at the back of her ear and responds. "Thank you."

The friends can't help but awwe at the sight. Lisa looks adorable.

"Care to introduce us, Jennie?" Irene teasingly said. Jennie cleared her throat and held Lisa's hand. "Guys, this is my wife, Lisa." Lisa is about to shake their hands. However, Jisoo hugged her. "Hi Lisa, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jisoo." She returned the hug and greeted Jisoo. "Hello, Jisoo unnie."

Then their hug was interrupted when Chaeyoung introduced herself and so on until Irene is the last one. Jennie then holds Irene's arm so she can let go of Lisa. "Stop the introduction now. Let's go to the dining area."

Jisoo smirked knowingly. "Alright, let's stop hugging Lisa. Her wife may throw tantrums."

All of the friends giggled except for Lisa, who was completely unaware of the remarks.

Lisa then asked them to come to the dining area. When Jennie and friends see the food. They were amazed by Lisa because she all did that by herself.

Jennie turned to Lisa, "Baby, the food looks delicious

Jennie turned to Lisa, "Baby, the food looks delicious. Did you do this by yourself only? Are you tired?" Lisa smiled at Jennie and held her hand, "I'm okay, love. I'm not tired. I am actually happy because I was able to finish it before you came."

"Okay, love birds, we are still here, okay? Let's not waste Lisa's efforts and dig in." Said Seulgi.

"Right, let's eat now, guys." Answered Jennie and pulled a chair for Lisa.

Lisa looked at her warmly. She appreciated the gesture. "Thank you, Love." Jennie just holds her hand and sits in her place.

After the wonderful dinner. Jisoo suggested toast some wine as a celebration for Jennie and Lisa and for welcoming the addition of their little family.

Jisoo raised her glass and said, "Lisa, I just want to thank you first for the delicious meal you cooked and prepared for us. You will be a great chef someday. And, of course. On behalf of our friends, we welcome you as our baby in the group."

Everyone raised their glass and cheered.

Lisa tried her best not to become emotional, but Jennie felt that she may be overwhelmed, so she naturally encircled her arm to Lisa to pull her closer. Lisa looks at her and leans her head to Jennie's shoulder, and then smiles bashfully. "Thank you for accepting me as well, unnies,"

They all noticed that Lisa became emotional, and they were aware of her back story from Jennie. Maybe that's the reason why they are so fond of Lisa. They were about to run and gave Lisa a hug, but the kitten stopped right away.

"Enough with the hugging, guys." When they see that Jennie is about to lose her temper. They all just laughed and agreed with no more hugging.

The night ended with a couple of teases and laughter that made the night more wonderful.