I understand

Seulgi

I rushed in the Café when Rosie called me and filled me in to what was happening. I wasn't able to call a police and drive faster.

When I reached the Café there's no one on the counter. A woman suddenly showed up looking devastated. "What's going on? Where's Lisa? Did you see Jisoo?" I frantically asked. She pointed the room on the back and ran towards it.

I entered the room, but the Chaesoo couple was panicking. "Seul, let's carry her, let's go to the hospital." Jisoo commanded.

I picked Lisa up, I didn't know that I was this strong when I carried Lisa. Or maybe, due adrenaline, that's why I was able to do it.

Something bad happened to our baby Lisa, her lips are busted, there's a bruise on her cheek, and there's a minimal scratch on her neck.

When I placed Lisa in Jisoo's car, I got inside my car right after to follow them, but Jisoo stopped me. "Seul, what I needed you to do is to go to the company and fetch Jennie." I wanted to refuse, but Jisoo's tone of voice is very serious, and I noticed that it's about to crack.

"We can't contact Jennie. You need to go to the office to let her know what happened to her wife, and we need to get her safe in the hospital because this situation will surely panic her." Now I understand. "I get it, Jisoo, we'll meet you at the hospital."

Once I settled inside my car. I fixed the free hand call and tried to contact Jennie. It's still unreachable. I can't control myself and banged the steering wheel.

Pick up, pick up. I keep mumbling. This is the fastest drive I have ever experienced in my life. I tried calling Irene. After a couple of rings, she picked up. "What now?!." "Irene, listen to me carefully." Irene may feel how serious I am because she asked me again, but this time,"Babe, what's going on?" I cleared my throat so I could deliver the message carefully. "Where's Jennie? We can't contact her since earlier?"

"We're here in her office. She didn't notice her phone died. I let her borrow my charger. Since she didn't bring one. Why?"

After I heard Irene. "Let's meet in the lobby, bring Jennie with you." And I disconnected the call.

When I reached the parking lot, I saw Derek, who was about to go out of his car, but I called him. "Hey! You fucking bastard!" He get inside his car and drove away.

I was able to take note his car's plate number and called in the police. "Hello, I wanted to report a crime. Please chased this car with a plate # FYD666 and arrest the man." When I received their response. I disconnected the call and ran towards to elevator to get me in the lobby.

After I reached the lobby, I frantically searched for Jennie and Irene when I saw them, "Jennie." I take a couple of seconds because I'm out of breathe. When I have enough oxygen. I delivered the message. "Jennie, Lisa's in the hospital. I can get you there." I added slowly, "something bad happen to her."

I startled when Jennie stood up and shout at me. "What happen to my Lisa?!" She's in the verge of crying. I held both of her shoulders. "Jen, we need to get to the hospital, and we will tell you everything. Let's go. I'll drive."

We walked speedily to get to the parking lot.

When we reached my car, we settled ourselves and drove away.

I checked Jennie in my rear mirror, and she's panicking. Jisoo is right.

"Jen, calm down, please. We will get to the hospital. " Irene reached for her hand to calm her.

I received a call from Jisoo, and I connected the call and turned into loudspeaker mode. Her voice was cracked when she spoke. "Where are you? Is Jennie with you already?" I'm about to answer her, but Jennie beat me. "Jisoo, what happened? Where's my.." She's crying already. "Where's my baby?" She asked almost like whisper.

Jisoo answered her seriously. "Get here in the hospital, then I'll tell you what happened." Jisoo then mentioned my name, "Drive safely, Seul." Then the call got disconnected.

"How far are we, Seul?" Jennie asked, I glanced the rear view to answer her. "About 5 minutes," she unconsciously nodded.

I can already see the hospital. I didn't get to park my car properly when Jennie jumped from the inside. She takes the opportunity when I am parking the car, so it's really not moving. I stopped the car completely and turned to Irene. "Accompany her babe, I'll follow."

Irene nodded and got out of my car. When I was able to park my car, I unbuckled my seatbelt and followed them.