Title

Jennie

We arrived at the restaurant where my wife thinks that we booked it. To be honest, I already bought the restaurant. We used this place because the renovation is done. The foods are cooked by Chef Rico, by the way.

We hired the waitresses and bartender, and everything is complete except for the executive chef who is my wife. Chef Rico will give assistance only for the first week when the restaurant is open for public. All the employees are present so we can introduce them to their boss.

"Love, I never heard of this restaurant before. Is it new?" I looked at my wife and smiled. "Yes, Baby, it's new." I don't give any other details. This is my gift to her. "Oh. We're lucky then. What's the name of the place?" My wife asked again. I cleared my throat. "It's ENCHANTED, I heard that the partner of the owner gifted the place to her. And she named it ENCHANTED because the spouse is so in love with the owner."

"Oh my god, that is so romantic. Love. The owner is lucky to have a partner like that. Like me, I'm lucky and blessed to have a wife like you. I love you, love." She pouted, so I kissed her. We arrived at the restaurant, and Lisa loved the vibe of it. "The interior is so elegant. It's so pretty here. Love, the spouse did a great job, huh?" My wife is loving the place, and I'm so relieved because of that."

"Congratulations, Lisa!!!" Our friends cheered after we entered the establishment. One of our bodyguards gave me the bouquet I asked them to pick up. And I handed it to Lisa. "Oh! Thank you, love." She then kissed me. I smiled at her, and we proceeded to the  table that was beautifully set up. After we take our seats. The waitresses are getting ready to serve us the appetizers. While waiting. We are talking, and we shared what happened earlier. "It's not shocking that someone will admire Lisa." Seulgi said. My wife turned shy and clipped her hair in the back of her ear. "Unnie no.. I don't like it. I mean, yes. I appreciate them, but my wife here is enough. I don't need someone else." I smiled after hearing that. The food arrived ready, so we dig in.

After we ate. Jisoo clicked her wine glass to get our attention. "We again congratulate our baby Lisa, but I believe Jennie wants to announce something." I stand up and cleared my throat.

"Baby, congratulations again. I am so proud of you. You did just graduate, but you were able to get one of the highest awards that a student may get." She smiled hearing that. "I know that you don't need anything but I always think that you deserve anything in this world so when I heard you the other night when you are on video call with Rosie that you're planning to have a restaurant, I thought that that's something that I can give and do for you. So, this restaurant is actually yours. It's under your name. However, if you feel like you need to make some changes and all, just let our architect knows and she will do it for you."

She was shocked and on the verge of crying. She then ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "Love, you don't have to do this. But, I know that you did everything in this restaurant, so I will accept it wholeheartedly. I love it. Love, thank you so much." I rub her back and kissed her. Our dad approached us and hugged us both. Same as my friends, then they clapped their hands. I then looked at my wife, and she nodded.

"First of all. Thank you for joining me for celebrating this important event of mine. I really appreciate you all. To Jennie, my wife. I would like to thank you for everything that you've given me. I can't thank you enough for all the things you have provided, but I hope you'll know that I love you with or without these because my heart adores you so much." She then kissed me. And I smiled after that. "To dad, I'm happy that you found me. Everything that's happening to us, it's all because of you. So thank you so much, dad." My wife then approached my dad to kiss and hug him.

Everyone clapped their hands, and all of the waitresses, security guards, and bartenders in short all of the Enechanted crews approached my wife and introduced them. I gave a little space to my wife so I could see her. She's so happy interacting with her employees, and seeing her smile like that made me happy. I then felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I glanced at the person and its dad. "I'm so happy and proud of what you become, sweetheart." I lean my head to his shoulder. "Thanks, Dad."

I felt Lisa was looking at me, so I looked at her. We stared at each other, and she said I love you. I smiled and answered her.

Everything is in a good place. Maybe she's right. It is time for us to build a family.