Too much squealing

Jennie

I was the first to wake up after last night. I am currently spooning Lisa. Our naked bodies are still tangled with our each other. I really don't want to leave today after we make love. The meeting is very important, that's why I needed to be there. I kissed her shoulder before I let go of Lisa. I made sure that I was moving carefully and quietly so she won't wake up.

I proceeded to and take a bath. When I am brushing my teeth, I can't help but recall what happened last night. Nope! Stop it. It's not a good idea. You may want to stay here. I shaked my head to remove the thoughts in my head. I noticed the necklace that Lisa gave me. I know the brand and it's not cheap but I don't want to question her because, like she said, she did not hesitate to buy it. I don't want to burst her bubble by questioning her. I smiled, giddiness.

After I was done. I proceed to the walk-in closet to get my dress. I returned to my room and saw Lisa in her favorite position, which is her front is on the bed. I chuckled. While fixing myself in the mirror, I remember the phone. I needed to give it to Lisa before I went to the office. I checked my wristwatch and mumbled, 6:30. I'll wake her up so we can eat breakfast together. Once I am satisfied with how I look. I walked towards bed and kissed Lisa's shoulder.

I try to wake her up my shaking a little. "Baby," I kissed her shoulder again, and this time, she was awake already, but her eyes were still close. I traced her eyebrows, "Baby, I'm about to go to work, but I hope we eat breakfast together. I have something to give you as well." She hummed. "Hmm, kay.."

I chuckled at her cuteness, and then she suddenly sat down, and I heard a groaning pain. "Baby, are you okay?" She looked at me shyly and replied, "I'm okay, baby. I just.." She's blushing already. "It just that I'm kinda.." She then pulled my ear closer to her, then whispered, "I'm kinda sore down there." Oh! I smiled after hearing that, especially of how she said it to me. Hahaha, my baby is so adorable.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby, it's my fault." I jokingly apologize. "Stop, love. Hahaha, but I think it is a little better now. I will just take a quick half bath." She said. I nodded. She then stood up wearing nothing but the sheet. I shaked my head again. I pulled up a new set of clothes for Lisa. Then I get the iPhone from my bag.

After a couple of minutes. She went out wearing her bathrobe and was about to return it to the bathroom to change, but I stopped her. "Baby, you know that I saw everything already right. You can just change here." Then I changed my voice to a sad one and continued,"but if you're not comfortable, go ahead. Change in the bathroom. " Her eyes turned big, maybe because I sounded so sad. "Love, it's not like that. I'm just shy. But I guessed, you are correct, you saw me naked last night, so it's okay, and also I'm your wife. So this is totally fine. But! No monkey business, love. Okay?" I chuckled, responded, "as much as I want to, I have a meeting at 9." She nodded, then she took off her robe and started putting her clothes.

I am doing my best to control myself. I don't want her to think that I love her because of the sex only. When I see that she's putting her shirt already, I approached her. I kissed her mouth and greeted her. "There, my beautiful baby. Good morning. " I pecked her lips again. "Good morning, Love." She then held the necklace and said. "You will going to wear it? It's very simple. Love, you can put another necklace.." I stopped her by kissing her. "No. This necklace of mine is enough." She then smiled and pecked my lips twice. She's still holding my cheek. "I love you so much. Love." I smiled bashfully, "I love you more, baby."

Before we came down, I gave the phone to Lisa. She's about to protest, but I explained everything and told her I don't like us arguing about money and gifts. She understood and accepted the phone wholeheartedly.

When we came down, we saw dad reading newspaper while drinking his coffee. He is already in his suit. After our breakfast, she stayed in the door waving when dad and I were in the car separately, I waved my hand goodbye and drove off. I noticed that dad did the same.

I'm all smiley when I reached the lobby. I took the elevator when I received a notification. I decided to check it once I'm in my office.

I heard a couple of good mornings when I'm heading to my office. I then sat down on my chair and checked the time. 8:28. I still have time. I got my phone and saw that the notification was from my baby. I opened it right away, and I squealed when I saw a photo of her. My pretty baby.

"Whay are you all smiling at this early?" I saw Irene and Rosie barged in. "Hi guys," I said. "Wow, you're in a good mood."

"Who wouldn't?" And I showed them the messages from Lisa.

She squealed. "Lisa is so pretty in everything. She is just reviewing and all, and she looks like that." Rosie said. "That she is." Irene may remember the last 3 words that Lisa sent because her eyes turned big suddenly. "Wait, did she just say," she was interrupted by the squealed on the back, and it's Jisoo.

She then pointed at me. "You're wearing the necklace?! She confessed?" "She what, Hon?!" Asked Rosie. "She did Jisoo, and she did it romantically. "

Jisoo squealed again and jumped a little. "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you, girl." "Hey care to share?" Irene said.

I chuckled, "All right." I narrated to them how Lisa confessed, about the quote, the necklace, everything except, of course, what happened after that. That memory is for I and Lisa only.

"Lisa is so sweet and romantic. Almost on the verge of crying, especially when she told you about the quote." Irene said, and I see the two nodding their head. "How did you feel after the confession?" Rosie asked me.

"There's so much happiness, and I was very touched. I cried after because of too much happiness. The most important thing is that my feelings were reciprocated." I tell them, and my eye got teary.
"Oh Jennie." Then they approached me and hugged me. "I'm so happy for the two of you. I'm glad that you found Lisa." Irene said. "Did you have any plans in return?" Rosie asked. "Yes, I'm planning to ask her for a date tonight." They are all clapping after that.

Our happiness was interrupted when my secretary informed us that the meeting was about to start and the clients were all in the boardroom. "Let's continue this later. " Irene said, and I nodded. "You go ahead first. I'll just message my wife, and I'll follow.

She may be waiting for my reply because she has seen it already

I get fixed myself and proceeded to the meeting.