Its another way around

Jennie

I can't stop thinking about the kiss we shared earlier. I silently thanked Jisoo's nosy ass because if our moment didn't get interrupted, I may devour Lisa right then. My thoughts are getting wild, and I felt heat through my cheek.

"Love, what's wrong? You're so red.?" I looked at my wife, and she looked concerned. My baby is still innocent, I forgot.

"I'm fine, baby. Sometimes my cheeks will turn red suddenly, I get used to it. You should too, baby."

"You sure love?" I smiled at her. "Yes baby, I'm sure." She nodded. I focus on my driving to avoid any inappropriate thoughts.

We have arrived at our dad's home, and the butlers run towards us. They bowed and hurriedly get our things. Lisa thanked them. I patted Lisa's head after I heard her. I am just so proud that I got a kind wife.

I lend my hand with her, and she holds it. We walked together to get inside our house. Our friends are following. 

"Relax a bit, children. I asked Dulce to serve some tea first and, of course, chocolate for Lisa." Lisa looked at my dad and showed her bashful smile. "Thank you, dad." My dad responded warmly. "You're welcome, sweetheart."

The teas and chocolate have been served. We were talking randomly when one of the guards approached dad and whispered to him. Dad nodded and walked towards us. "Sweethearts, the police are here." He informed me and Lisa.

My friends stopped talking, and the silence was deafening. I felt Lisa got so nervous, so I hugged her sideways. "It's okay, baby. I am here. We all are here." Irene joined me in calming Lisa. "Yes, Lisa, just let us know if you can't continue so we can stop them." They all nodded, agreeing to Irene.

"Thank you guys, really. I appreciate all of you, then she turned to me, "especially you, my love." I smiled at her and held her hand and kiss her knuckles. When the authorities appeared her in the living room, we all stood up.

"Good evening, ladies and gentleman." He then turned to Lisa. "How are you, Mrs. Kim.? My baby answered almost like whisper. "I'm okay."

"Please let me know if you get uncomfortable so we can assess and ask you a different question." He signaled his team, and they started the question. 

"How did you know Derek Lim and Darius Park? 

Lisa looked at me, and I nodded at her.

"I get to know Derek Lim when he barged in to our house 4 months ago. While Darius Park, when he applied and hired in the Café."

"After the interaction 4 months ago, did you ever get a chance to meet him again?" My baby answered right away. "No, that was the only interaction we had." The officers exchanged looks, and I intervened. "What's the matter?"

The lead investigator cleared his throat. "Part of our investigation is to look in every aspect so we won't miss anything. We were able to get a copy of the cctv camera, uhm, outside the school, he was always there. At exactly 8 a.m., then drives away after 4 or 5 hours." The officer ended, and a tear dropped from my eye. I didn't realize that I had clenched my fist hard until I heard Lisa. "Love, your palm!" She frantically says. 

"Can we take a break?" Dad asked, and the officer agreed. Our friends approached us while dad signaled the maid to get some water. Lisa traced my palm and put my hands on her cheek. That's the moment that I break down. "Baby, I'm sorry. If it wasn't because of me, you would never encounter him." I sobbed. I heard dad banged the table and cursed. "Fucking lunatic!"