Seulrene

After the meeting with the friends, Lisa's heart is full and happy. She started to feel how to be loved. And she knows Jennie is starting to care for her. Lisa's feelings are not excluded. Her heart starts to beat faster whenever Jennie smiles at her. She can't help but become sad whenever Jennie informs her that she might be late due to back to back meeting, but Jennie never fails to apologize and update her.

Like today, Jennie is out of town for 3 days to visit the new branch. Jennie wanted her to come, but she had exams, and she couldn't miss that and her work as well, especially since she was assigned to teach the newly hired barista. But they consistently text or chat with each other.

The first night, the Seulrene couple came in and informed her they would be accompanying her as per their 'boss'.

She smiled after hearing that and didn't forget to welcome the couple with warm hugs. When the couple found out that Lisa didn't need to go to school, they asked her to come with them to go shopping. She's about to refuse because she's saving her money. She planned to buy Jennie a necklace as their 6th month anniversary. She just wanted to buy something for her.

The couple felt that Lisa would refuse, so they already came up with an idea. "Lisa, I got my new vehicle, so I really want to celebrate today." Seulgi said, Irene looked at her to let Seulgi know that her idea is so fucking stupid.

But Lisa understood what's going on, so who was she to decline the offer. "Hahahaa, I will join you Unnies, congrats on your new car, Seulgi unnie."| She smiled cheekily and thought that there's no need to point out that the idea was so lame.

"I'll just change my dress and message Jennie as well to inform her."

"Go ahead, I'll message Jisoo as well if they will be joining us." Irene said.

After Lisa left the couple, Seulgi scowled. "Can we not ask them to join?" This is the first time that we will be having Lisa by ourselves. Let me tell you this, babe, if they get the chance, they will not inform us as well." Seulgi ended her long speech, and Irene just shaked her head and agreed as well.

"You are right, but babe, we are not gatekeeping Lisa to them, right?" Irene teases. "Of course not. I'm just thinking that you may disturb them, you know."

Irene chuckled and submissively agreed to her girlfriend. Irene knows and feels how Seulgi is fond of Lisa. One night, she mentioned that she hoped she was a big sister to Lisa, so she didn't need to go through the experience she had.

Well, for Irene, she actually felt the same. One day, she just blurted that she wanted to adopt Lisa so she could be legally a big sister to Lisa, but when Jennie heard it. Jennie shouted at her and threatened me that she would make sure that she won't be seeing Lisa anymore. That's why she stopped her plan.

"Unnies, I'm ready. How do I look?" Asked the beautiful Barbie doll.

The couple smiled at her warmly and answered, "You look so pretty, Lisa." Then Lisa becomes shy, "Thank you, Unnies."

The couple awe at how adorable Lisa is. Then Seukgi asked, "Come on, pose for me." Lisa is about to refuse, but Seulgi added."Please..". Lisa scratched her brow but agreed.

 Lisa scratched her brow but agreed

After taking a picture to Lisa

After taking a picture to Lisa. Seulgi talked to herself, I'll ask Jennie to bring something if she refuses. I will inform her I have Lisa's pic. Hehehe, I know she will agree on the spot.

Seulgi can't help herself and chuckles that bring the attention of the two.

"Oh!" Hehehe, let's go, ladies." Irene kept on looking at her but dismissed and walked together with Lisa.