Poor Condition

Jisoo

Chaeyoung and I are eating outside because my girlfriend craved something sweet to day, so we ate some donuts.

While eating, I received a notification indicating I received a message. I opened my phone and I saw that it was from Jennie.

 I opened my phone and I saw that it was from Jennie

I sent a reply that focused on my food as well.

I received another text from her. I chuckled when I read it.

 I chuckled when I read it

I turned my attention to my girlfriend. "Hon, let's visit Lisa after." Jennie asked me to bring her some snacks." Chaeyoung got excited and finished her food right away.

We stand on the queue after we eat so we can get something for Lisa. My girlfriend tugged my suit and whispered, "I want to get something for my Lisa as well. Should I buy that tumbler? Or that one?" Pointing on the tumblers in displayed. "I think the yellow one, she did mention to us that's her favorite color." Chaeyoung agreed and proceeded to the display to get inspect the tumbler. While me, I am checking the variation of drinks that I can get to Lisa.

After we got everything, we walked towards my car, settled in, and drove off to Lisa's workplace.

We have arrived in the Café and observed that the parking has many space. Seems like it's not a very busy day for our baby.

When I get inside. I noticed that the man in the suit scolded Mina, I remembered her when Lisa introduced her to me when the time I noticed their newly hired barista being inappropriate to Lisa. I came forward to the counter area, and they stopped their discussion. I can't find Lisa. I have a bad feeling about this. "Mina?" I get her attention, and I noticed how her boss pointedly looked at her.

I looked at Mina again. I stared at her intensely and asked her loudly, "Mina, where's Lisa?!" Chaeyoung interjected and asked, "Hon, what's going on? Where's Lisa?"

Mina cried suddenly, "she's in the locker room. Darius is there, and I see a man walking inside as well." She shakely narrated. I heard my girlfriend talking to Seulgi. I ran towards the locker room and knocked aggressively. "Lisa! Are you there? Lisa!" I banged the door hardly, but it won't budge. Chaeyoung ran towards me, "Hon, I can't contact Jennie, but I called Seulgi so she can go here and ask her to bring a police so we can apprehend the Song."

I nodded. And continued banging the door. I saw Mina beside us crying. She has the keys. When we successfully unlocked the door, I barged in and saw Lisa crying her eyes out. Her hair is disheveled, and her clothes are disarrange.

I walked towards her and squatted to hold her, but she flinched. My girlfriend slowly approached Lisa and asked her softly "Li..Lisa baby what happened?" I noticed my girlfriend is crying. She may already have an idea of what is going on.

Lisa then slowly tried her best to answer what happened. "D.. Derek and Darius they touched.. " And sobbed uncontrollably.

Fucking bastard, I cursed in my head after I heard Lisa. Lisa spoke again beggely asked, "Call Jennie, please.".

Chaeyoung is hugging Lisa, and I stand up abruptly trying to contact Jennie. Then I heard my girlfriend, "Lisa!" Shit! Lisa passed out.

It's very timing that Seulgi arrived. "Seul, let's carry her, let's go to the hospital."

Seulgi squatted down to pick up Lisa.