The newly hired barista

Jennie

I've been away for 3 days, and I honestly, I miss Lisa. Everything about her, especially her cooking. There's no need in denying to myself. I am now in love with Lisa, and I'll do my best to show her my feelings and admit it eventually.

I texted her as she requested so she could prepare something for me. I wanted to surprise her but at the same time I wanted to make sure that she cooked something for me.

When Seulgi sent the pictures the other day. I kept staring at Lisa's face. My wife is so pretty. I missed her more when I saw her face.

Jisoo also informed me the other day that she fetched Lisa from school and dropped her to her workplace. I'm glad that my friend loves Lisa as their baby sister.

Jisoo also shared that there's newly hired barista, and Lisa was assigned to teach him.

I didn't forget what Jisoo texted me that day. She said she doesn't like the vibes of the new boy, and she felt that Lisa is getting uncomfortable.

On that day, Jisoo informed me that she had never left the place and waited for Lisa to finish.

I texted Lisa about it, and she told me honestly that the man is a bit touchy to her, but not to the extent that he will touch her private parts. I gritted my teeth when I found out the situation. I asked Lisa if I needed to do something about it. She said that she would try to talk to her boss and request to replace her. She promised me that she would ask for my help if she couldn't convince her boss.

I don't want her to feel that I am controlling her. That's why I am her trusting her decision.

My plane is about to land, that's why I fixed myself. I can't wait to go home and see my wife.

I am now walking to see my our driver. Dad said that she didn't want me to drive, that's why he asked her driver to fetch me.

When I spotted our car, I was surprised seeing Lisa waiting for me.

She waved her hand enthusiastically and ran towards me

She waved her hand enthusiastically and ran towards me. I smiled and waited for her. She then gave me a warm hug.

After the hugged. She let go of me and shyly greeted me. "Hi." I chuckled and clipped her hair at the back of her ear. "Hello gorgeous, how's my baby in the last 3 days?" She smiled so big and answered me. "Your baby is sad, but now she's happy."

I can't help myself and kiss her on the lips. She's shocked but smiles after. My adorable baby. I thought.

I held her hand and intertwined our fingers and asked her, "Let's go?" She mumbled okay. And I see her blushing.

While walking towards the car, she told me that dad asked the maids to prepare our lunch in his house.

I sadly say, "Oh, I thought you would cook for me?" "That's the plan, Love, but dad says he misses us. Don't worry, I'll cook you something on dinner." She promised.

I smiled, "Promised? Okay, then let's get going so we can go home early and rest." She nodded.

Once we are settled in the backseat. The driver started the engine and drove off.

"Do you want to take a nap first? Lisa asked me.

"No baby, my head will be aching if I will." Lisa agreed.

"How about you tell me a stories for the past 3 days that I'm gone?"

"Sure!" She becomes excited. She blabbers a lot, and then she said in her baby voice, "I'm tired now." I chuckled and patted my lap. "Come here, sleep for a while."

She positioned herself and looked at me. "I'm really happy that you are now here." I traced her eyebrows and responded to her. "I am too, baby."

She smiled and then closed her eyes.

I reached for her other hand and locked our fingers.