Chapter 19

🎶: 'Peach Blossom (ft. sokodomo)' by Yuju

An entire week passed.

The weekend was here, and once again, Soobin, Taehyun and Juhyeok were going out.

This time, Soobin kept it a surprise for Juhyeok. He would've also kept it hidden from Taehyun, but when he saw the handcuffs attached to his belt for work, he decided it was not a good idea.

Juhyeok played the guessing game with Taehyun the whole way to their destination, that he didn't even realize it when they were there.

And he squealed seeing the colorful sign.

"I've always wanted to go to the aquarium!!" Juhyeok exclaimed.

"Then it was a good idea coming here," Soobin praised himself.

"You'll also see many other animals aside from fish," Taehyun added.

"Really?!"

"According to the website."

"YAY!!"

Soobin paid for their fare at the reception desk, and kept the tickets in his jacket pocket, while Taehyun took a map of the aquarium.

"Look Juju, there are sections for every continent," he said, showing the map to his son.

Juhyeok gasped.

"Ooo, can we go to the South American quarter?"

"Of course."

"Lead the way," Soobin added.

Juhyeok couldn't keep his excitement and instantly looked for a sign showing him the right direction, before running off, closely followed by Taehyun and Soobin.

After finding the South American exhibit of the aquarium, with a happy squeal, Juhyeok ran towards the tropical fish, pressing his hands on the glass to observe them more.

"Dad, look at these fishies!"

Taehyun joined him and looked at the little creatures swimming around the water.

"They're so bright and colorful!" Juhyeok exclaimed.

"I know; look at that red one."

Juhyeok gasped.

"Waaahh!!"

Taehyun's eyes followed a clownfish that was in front of him, suddenly remembering the time he watched Finding Nemo in the theaters.

I never understood Martin before, but now I do.

The brunette didn't realize that his feet took a mind of their own and started walking as he followed the clownfish, until he realized it blended with its school of fish, probably friends, around the tank.

And suddenly, he spotted Soobin on the other side of the glass, looking at him with a soft smile.

Taehyun could feel his cheeks color rosy out of nowhere, but that feeling was soon replaced with being mildly offended, as Soobin began laughing.

"What?" he asked, walking to his side.

"A fish circled your face perfectly when you were gawking at me. Almost like it wanted to frame you," Soobin explained.

"Ohh..."

Taehyun blushed.

"I thought you were making fun of me."

"Of you? Never."

"Haha, very funny."

"Also."

"What?"