Chapter 7

*a week later*

"Ugh, I'm so not looking forward to gym class," Yerim complained.

"Is it that bad?" Juhyeok asked.

"Oh yeah."

"Our teacher is fine, but not everyone is good at every sport. Like Yerim," Jinsong teased.

"HEY!"

At Gonduk Elementary School, the individual grades have PE together as the gym was extremely spacious, and the teachers thought it'd be nice for their students to interact with each other, so they combined the classes.

The first graders had it today in the second period, just after science class.

"You're lucky you missed the first class," Yerim huffed.

"Was it that bad?" Juhyeok asked.

"It was SO boring! All we did was brutally find out who's better at what sport!"

"Yerim lost to Rowoon, so she was mad," Jinsong explained.

"To Rowoon? Do you not like him?" Juhyeok asked.

Yerim shook her head.

"He's disgusting."

"In what sense?"

"He once spit into our kindergarten teacher's face," Jinsong said instead of her.

"What?!" Juhyeok exclaimed.

"And he didn't even feel sorry. And you know what's worse? He didn't even get punished because he's a spoiled rich brat!" Yerim yelled.

"Keep your voice down cous!"

"WHATEVER!"

Juhyeok went with Jinsong into the boys' locker's room to change into their PE clothes. Taehyun had bought Juhyeok new clothes extra for this, and he wanted to appreciate him by wearing them today.

"They're really cool," Jinsong commented.

"Thanks," Juhyeok replied.

The brunette got dressed into them quickly, and then searched his bag for his trainers, only to find an empty void.

"Shi—oot," Juhyeok nearly cussed.

"Did you almost say the s-word?" Jinsong whisper-exclaimed.

"Yeah, and what about it?"

"It's not school appropriate!"

"That's why I said shoot, and shoot!"

"Why, what happened?"

"I forgot my sneakers!"

"Ohh..."

Jinsong looked into his gym bag, and his eyes shot up in delight.

"Lucky you, I have some extra shoes! Are you perhaps children's size 6?"

"5 ½, but is that okay?" Juhyeok asked.

"Of course, they're just the right size!"

"Okay."

Juhyeok slipped the shoes on, and walked with Jinsong from the basement up to the main hall.

The gym was indeed gigantic, with many basketball hoops and soccer nets across it.

The teacher, who was fairly tall, was standing with his clipboard in the center, where many students were already gathered.

"Wow," Juhyeok awed.

"There you guys are!" Yerim's voice chirped in.

She wrapped an arm around the latter again.