Chapter 25

Jai's POV:

I was behind the other side of the door. I was quiet as I knew Felicity was not doing so good on the other side of the door as she saw the picture of Beth. I just wish that I could've been on the other side of the door with her and try explaining, even thought I don't have an explanation.

The front door opened as it was my father, "Son come out right now." He said.

"I can't." I said.

"I said right now! Some boy of hers came here." He said as I ran out the door with him as it was left open.

I went into the lobby as it was Jason and he was pinned don by two security guards.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat.

"Leave Felicity alone, give her to me and we will leave." Jason said.

"No, she is mine, and clearly she picked me over you so I suggest you leave."I said.

"You are hurting her, just leave her alone!" He yelled.

"Is someone getting mad now?" I said smirking.

I nodded for the guards to take him in the room as they took him in my 'office'.

I followed behind as the door was shut and it was just me and him.

"Come on Jason get up." I said kicking his stomach.

Blood was coming out of his mouth as I was enjoying this really much.

"You're fucking crazy." Jason spat.

"What'd you say?" I asked.

"You're fucking crazy." He repeated.

"Shouldn't have said that." I said as I walked to my weapon area and picked out something I thought I would never use.

I picked it up and walked back to Jason who was aching on the ground.

"Please."He said as I aimed the gun on his leg as I triggered the gun as the bullet pierced through his leg as he screamed.

Felicity's POV:

I opened the door as I saw Jason bleeding on the ground with Jai standing there aiming the gun at him.

"Stop!" I screamed.

Jai looked back at me as the gun was still pointed at Jason.

"I really don't think you want to see this." Jai said.

I began crying.

"Jai, please don't do this." I said walking slowly towards him.

"Felicity get out of here." Jason said to me.

"No I'm not leaving you here, with him." I said.

"Listen to the boy baby." Jai smirked.

"Jai please let him go, you have me." I said to him as I reached him placing my hand gently on his arm.

"Don't try to stop me Felicity." He said shutting his eyes.

"Look at me Jai." I said to him softly.

"I'm sorry." He said as I heard the loud bang and screamed.

I looked at Jason who was shot right through the heart. This has to be some sort of nightmare. My heart stopped beating as I couldn't hear anything. Everything went slow motion as I saw my best friend laying on his back breathless. I ran to him as I was observing his body and watching the blood pouring out of his body. I didn't know what to do, but then I realized there was nothing that I could do as he's dead.