Chapter 13

Jason left as it was just me.

I went down as I ate my dinner and was back into my room.

I was watching tv as my phone rang.

I answered it as it was from Jai.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, you feeling better?" He asked.

I smiled, "yeah, sorry if I scared you or anything."

"You kind of did, but it was my fault as well. It happened it happened." He said.

"But i'm atleast glad it was with you then some random dude." I honestly spoke.

There was a pause as if I could tell he was smiling.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"Okay well, is it okay if you can come out side one second." He spoke.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Why outside, are you here?" I asked.

"Just come out." He said as he hung up.

I grabbed a sweater as I put it on and walked outside.

I looked around till I finally spotted Jai.

I walked towards him as he was leaning against his car.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To do this." He said as he walked towards me and smashed his lips against mines.

He kissed me so passionately as I kissed him back tossing my arms around his neck as his were on my waist firmly.

He traced my bottom lip with his tongue as I opened my mouth to give him entrance.

I pulled apart because I needed to breath. Our foreheads were against each other as I was taking breaths.

"Felicity, would you be my girlfriend?" Jai asked.

I stared into his eyes. No one asked me to be their girlfriend. I never been in a relationship. Am I ready? Do I want to be in a relationship with Jai, and call him my boyfriend?

"Say something." He said as he looked worried.

I looked at him and something just told me to say, "Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smiled as he did as well.

He lifted me up and span me around as he placed a kiss on my lips.

Lets see how this goes.

Jai's POV:

It was the right moment I had to do it. Her acting like this way and making me feel so different. I knew I was falling for this girl and I can't let her get away from one mistake.

Her saying yes gave all the answers to my questions. I can make her fall in love with me.

"I should go in now." She said.

"Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow from school." I said as she nodded.

"Goodnight." She said kissing my cheek as she walked back in smiling.

"Goodnight." I said as she already went inside.

I drove back home as I was so cheery and everything as I grabbed my laptop as I watched the video I recorded of me and Felicity having sex.

That sure was one goodnight.