Chapter 12

"Oh my god Jai." Felicity screamed as she woke me up.

I got up quickly sitting on the bed facing her as she was naked but was under the sheets, then I remembered what happened last night.

She looked so worried and she get mumbling to her self.

"Felicity what's wrong?" As I was confused.

Then she looked at me and her eyes were watery as she burst into tears.

I didn't know what to do, seeing her in that state scared me.

"Oh my god baby what's wrong?" I asked her but she put her hand in front to stop me.

She pulled the sheets off her as I stared down to her area seeing blood.

I gasped as I looked at her and then she whispered, "I was a virgin." She sobbed.

Regret rushed through my blood as I felt like beating myself up.

How can I be so stupid!

I felt like I was going to cry.

"Oh my god Felicity, I didn't know and we were both so drunk." I lied.

She just cried.

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this." She said.

I looked around as I found my top and gave it to her as she put it on as well as a pair of my boxers I gave to her as well as I put on some pants.

She didn't feel like talking as she was still in my bed crying and in pain.

I felt terrible as I went into the kitchen to grab some medicine.

Nice going Jai.

I went back to the room as I gave her the medicine.

She took it as she calmed down a bit.

I placed my hand on hers gently.

"I'm so sorry Felicity, I didn't know." I said with a frown.

She sniffed as her eyes were swollen.

"It's my fault."

"No no no no" I said cupping her face and wiping her tears as I couldn't see her like this anymore.

"It was our mistake, we weren't ourselves. I shouldn't have gave you a drink I'm sorry." I said looking into her eyes and back to her lips.

I leaned in as I placed a gentle kiss.

I pulled apart as she opened her eyes gently.

"Can you take me home?" She whispered.

I nodded as I helped her change and helped her up to my car.

Felicity's POV:

Jai dropped me home as my parents were worried sick as I lied to them and locked myself into my room as I cried.

How can I be so careless and stupid. I wanted my first time to be special and with someone whom I loved. Jai and I just went on our first date and I did that. Am I a slut now?

There was a knock on my door as I didn't reply. Eventually they opened the door and all I heard was a gasp.

"Felicity what happened?" He spoke as my best friend was here.

I threw myself in his arms as he held me tight.

"I messed up Jason." I cried as be stroked my hair trying to calm me down.

"Shh, tell me what happened?Did Jai do something to you?" He asked alittle stiff.

"Jai and I had sex." I said.

"What?!" Jason shouted as he slightly pushed me off.

"I-I'm sorry we were drunk..." I said.

"Drunk?! Since when do you drink?" Jason asked alittle angry.

"Jason please dont yell at me." I said crying.

"I thought you were better than this Felicity."

"I know and I'm sorry but I dont feel the same, I feel so dirty and uncomfortable." I said.

"Well thats what you get for being a slut." He scoffed.

I snapped my head at him, as his expression looked like he regretted saying that.

"I didn't mean that Felicity." He said grabbing my arm as I moved away from him.

"You did mean that, of course you meant that. I am a slut , I slept with a guy I barely know on a first date. I drank and I slept with him, I lost my virginity and I don't even remember anything." I sobbed.

I felt an arm around me as Jason said, "It's okay, you're not a slut, it was just a mistake you've made and its okay. The first time I had it was when I was drunk as well and it was just a hook up to get my mind off of stress. It wasn't just you who regret this mostly everyone does. But you are still with Jai, and he might be the guy you end up with so it won't be a regret." He said with a soft voice as I stopped crying and just looked at Jason.

"Thanks." I said.

He just smiled as he kissed the top of my head as we laid down together.