Chapter 11

***
"Woah, you really changed up the place." I said walking in admiring the place as it looked so... bright.

"Thanks." He said tossing his keys on the table.

"Sit down while I get us some drinks." Jai said as I nodded sitting down.

I was still looking around as Jai sat beside me with a can of beer.

"Oh I don't drink." I said.

"What? Really?" Jai asked shocked.

"Yeah but you can drink if you want." I said.

"Just have one can, I swear it's not bad, and its just one can of beer, theres no harm in that." Jai said.

"I dont know..." I said.

"Oh come on please babe?" He said as I smiled hearing him call me babe.

"Fine I guess one won't hurt." I said as I opened the can of beer as we cheered and drank and it was horrible. The taste was so bitter and soury. But the more you took the more it tasted actually good.

We both finished the can of beer as Jai offered me another one.

"No I think one's enough." I said.

"Oh come on, I know you like it." Jai said.

"Okay fine, last one though." I said as Jai cheered as we both chugged it down.

I burped as I wasn't feeling like myself. I felt really light and not myself.

As I looked down I saw another full can of beer in my hand as I wanted to stop and put it away and leave, but instead I drank it all.

After my 4th can I got drunk.

Jai's POV:

Knowing she is a first drinker wouldn't take her long to get drunk. And shes been drinking so much which makes it so better.

"Hey Felicity you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I am." She said slurring.

I got up as I played some music as I sat back down.

"I love this song." She said as she got up and began dancing in front of me.

I'm not going to lie, I was enjoying this really much.

She had her hands in her hair and was swaying her hips. Her figure was amazing. And she looks pretty sexy with high waisted shorts and that crop top.

"Jai come dance." She said.

"In a bit baby." I said gulping my soda. I don't drink beer ever since the day of the accident. All this time Felicity thought I was also drinking with her but wasn't just her.

She groaned as she pulled the can out of my hand as she finished it tossing it across the room.

"Ugh that tastes gross." She said sticking her tongue out as she grabbed my hand pulling me up.

I placed my hands on her waist with a tight grip as my eyes were filled with lust.

I pulled her closer as our bodies were touching as if they were glued together.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered in her ear before I began kissing down her jaw and neck as she leaned her head to the side to give me more access.

This is the day I have been waiting for and I can finally have it.

I had my hand behind her head as I was leaving bites as I continued going more down her chest as she grabbed my face pulling me back up as we were looking at each other.

"Kiss me." She said.

I smirked as she jumped in my arms as she wrapped her legs around my torso.

We smashed our lips to each other, it was nice and rough. I squeezed her butt as I was walking carrying her as I leaned her against the wall not parting from the kiss.

I stuck my tongue in her mouth as she did as well for me. This girl is one hell of a good kisser, especially when she is drunk.

I moved one of my hand up her crop top as I grabbed one of her breast massaging them.

"Oh Jai..." She moaned.

I groaned as her moaning turned me on as I carried her to my room as I tossed her on my bed.

She was giggling and biting her lip which made me eager as I stripped my close off as she was doing that for herself.

She was completely naked as I was standing there looking at her body up at down oh what I want to do to that body.

I grabbed my condom as I place it on.

I connected my lips with hers as I began kissing down to her chest as she was grabbing the bed sheets with her eyes shut.

I began kissing down her stomach as she began moaning.

"Jai stop." She moaned but I didn't listen. This is what I wanted and I'm going to get it.

I reached her wet core as I licked her clit and flicked my tongue watching her react to what I was doing to her.

Her mouth was open as she was breathing heavily as I was watching her chest go up and down.

I began doing circle motion with my tongue.

"Oh baby." I moaned in her area as she moaned loudly.

I smirked as I connected my lips back to her as I slowly placed my self in as I immediately began pounding against her as she was screaming. But in my ears that was pleasure as it felt so right.

She was moaning near the ending as I reached my climax as she did as well.

I flopped down next to her as I was trying to catch my breath.

We didn't say a word as we were both tired as we just fell asleep.