Chapter 7

"So I see you are cleaning up the place." I said trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah someone just made me want to start clean. So then I just began cleaning up and everything." He said.

I nodded as we were still painting the living room.

"Your friends don't hate me do they?" He spoke.

"No, not at all, I told them you left for an emergency." I said as he nodded.

"I'm again sorry about that, it wasn't polite of me to act like that. Sorry if I upset you." He spoke as I smiled at him reassuring him that its alright.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked me.

"Maybe later." I said.

After we finished painting the living room we took a break as we sat on the floor in the centre just facing each other.

"I'm kind of shocked you came all the way here in the rain to see me." Jai said.

"I don't know something was just telling me too." I said honestly as he smiled at me.

He got up and asked if I wanted some soda as he got both of us one can.

We began drinking it as Jai was chugging and I was taking small sips.

"Um I'm guessing you are not going to stay the whole time helping me because it is getting late. Do you want me to drop you home?" He asked.

I looked around and out the window seeing it was still raining.

"Um, if you don't mind can I still stay and help?" I asked nervously.

He looked at me smiling, "sure." He said.

After we both finished drinking we got up and decided to go into the first room.

"Where did you put all of you stuff?" I asked him.

"I packed them in boxes and the living room stuff is in the second room." He said as I nodded.

"Do you mind if I play some music?" He asked.

I nodded as he played some music and we continued painting.

The awkwardness was slowly fading away the longer we were painting as we began talking and dancing along to the music.

He grabbed my hand twirling me around as I was laughing and smiling having a nice time.

Jai's POV:

She was so beautiful and sexy, especially with that tang top on as I can see her cleavage and everything. I can't help but glance over there a couple of times because shes hot. But I know where my limits are.

"Well that was fast." She said as I noticed we finished painting the first room.

"Why dont we put the living room stuff back in and then do the last room." I said as she nodded.

I opened the door as the first thing I saw was the photograph of me and Beth.

I quickly grabbed it and hid it before Felicity would find it.

We took the couch as we put it in and slowly put everything back, but not the photograph.

"Wow 1:30am but we were able to finish two room." Felicity spoke.

"I should really take you home now." I spoke.

"Yeah, hopefully you can do the last room without me." She chuckled.

"Yeah I think I'll be able to do it." I said grabbing my keys and a sweater putting it on.

We walked out as we ran too my car as it was raining.