Chapter 9

It was the next day as I woke up before everyone.

My mom was in the kitchen as I went to her.

"Goodmorning ma." I said kissing her cheek.

"I'm making pancakes for everyone." She said smiling as I was just feeling shitty.

"I'm going to go for a run okay, I'll be back soon." I said as she nodded.

I went up to go and change into my running clothing and tied my hair up in a pony tail.

I grabbed my phone and ear phones as I put them in.

I closed the door behind me as I began running towards the park as my trail starts from there.

As I reached the park there was no one here which was better for me.

I began running as the weather was beautiful. Running always gets me relax and lets me think and get stuff out my head.

I don't know why but the way Jai acted and sounded with me bothered me. But why did it bother me? We aren't together and I don't have feelings for him, do I?

As I was running in the forest I felt someone grab my waist and cover my mouth from not screaming.

It was all a blur but I was terrified.

I felt myself getting pushed against a tree as I opened my eyes scared it was Jai.

"Please don't scream okay?" He said looking really weird and bothered as I nodded softly.

He removed his hand from my mouth.

"I was such a jerk and I'm sorry it's just that I want to hang out with you every day because you just make me so happy. Sometimes I can act weird it's just the way I show that I'm upset, I'm sorry if I upset you." He spoke.

I was just trying to prosper everything as just stare at Jai's face. His hair was all messy and he looked so attractive. He was different and I don't know what it is that makes him stand out and attract me.

But then I realized I had my lips against his as I was kissing him, me out of all people kissing Jai brooks.

His hands were tightly on my waist as if he didn't want me to run away or pull apart.

My hands were tangled up in his hair as our lips were moving in sync. He bit my lower lip as he slipped his tongue in as he roamed my mouth.

He pressed his body against mine which caused me to moan and him to groan.

His hands trailed down behind my thighs as he lifted me up and now my hands were cupping his face as we were deepening the kiss.

His hands were know under my but as he grabbed them roughly causing me to squeal in the kiss.

He then began to kiss down my neck and leaving marks as my eyes were shut and I was just feeling his touch and lips against me. It was like I was craving this all along.

I never wanted the feeling to stop but then my phone rang.

I opened my eyes as I just realized what happened.

I looked at Jai as he was still holding me.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled.

He put me down as I took out my phone as it was Rachel.

"Hello?" I said in the phone but kept my eyes on Jai.

"Where are you?" She said.

"On my way." I said as I slowly hung up.

"Woah." Was all I said as Jai kind of chuckled.

"Um, well that was something." He said.

"I-I um I g-got to go." I said stuttering because I didn't want to stay that because I just wanted to stay and continue what we were doing.

"Okay, um see you later." He said.

I nodded as I began walking back home and then continued running just smiling remembering on what just happened.

I just kissed Jai.

***

"Where did you go?" Chris asked.

"A run." I said as I took a shower and was now eating some pancakes as my parents left so it was just the gang.

"Why are you so happy?" Jason asked taking a bit of his pancake.

Rachel was staring at me as I felt a little uncomfortable because I felt like she was looking into my soul.

"OH. MY. GOD." Rachel screamed which caused us all to cover our ears.

"What?" Us three asked her.

"You little bug had her first kiss." Rachel said as everyones eyes were on me as I was looking down on my plate as my cheeks were a shade of pink.

"Awww look at her." Chris teased.

"Shut up." I said still smiling.

"Well tell us." Rachel said.

"It was with Jai." I said as her smile grew bigger.

"OH MY GOD! I knew it." She said as I laughed.

"So you guys dating now?" Jason asked.

"I dont even know I just ran back here." I said.

Jason and Chris laughed.

"Well congratulations Felicity." Jason said as I smiled.

"Okay this is weird lets go the mall." I said.

"Jason are you able to handle that?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Alright lets go." I said.

Jai's POV:

I kissed her and just wanted her right there and then against that tree.

She ran away smiling, as I was too. Because instead of me kissing her she kissed me. That means she likes me.

I was at home as I was laying down in bed just replaying everything that happened in the forest.

Her but was so firm and nice. Her lips were so soft and nice. Her breath smelt so good. Her hands in my hair felt so right. My body against hers was like glue, it was not separate-able .

I looked down seeing my little friend was erecting.

What this girl does to me.