Chapter 21

"This is your first client."My father said tossing the girl in the cage as he smiled at me and stayed behind me.

I grabbed a chair as I sat infront of her as she was in the cage.

"Um, what's your name." I asked her.

"What the hell was that? ACT CONFIDENT SON." My father said.

"Rebecca." She replied.

"So you signed up for this?" I asked confused.

She nodded.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Oh my god son, this isn't an interview."

"Okay, I find this all weird okay, at least let me ask some questions to the girl I'm gonna hit." I told him.

He didn't reply as I took it as an okay. My attention was focused back on the girl as she was just sitting there ready. Why would someone sign up for this?

"Because your father is going to pay me alot of money." She said as I looked at my father weirdly as he had a proud cocky smile on his face.

"Okay then." I said as I was walking to the weapon section and grabbing a belt as I came back and grabbed her wrist tying her on the table.

"This might hurt." I smirked as I smacked her.

Felcity's POV:

"How you doing?" Jason asked me as I was crying the whole night.

"Fine.."I said as he made some pancakes as we were silently eating that. I miss Jai, and I never knew I would miss him this much.

"Do you want to go for a walk later on?" He asked me as I nodded slowly.

We finished after few and I got up as Jason gave me his sweater to wear. We got out as I tried to forget about Jai and start a different conversation.

"So how was your game?" I asked him.

"It was great, it was just how I wanted to win." He said happily as I smiled for him.

"I'm sorry again." I said as He smiled at me giving me a side hug as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"It's fine, you left Jai for me, how can I still be mad at you?" He said as I sighed.

"Do you think Chris and Rachel will forgive me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you know Rachel she can never be mad at anyone for too long." He chuckled as I smiled.

"Speaking of devil she's calling." Jason said pulling out his phone.

"Hellooooo Rachel, we were just talking about you." Jason sang.

"Oh Chris what's up man.... wait what why you freaking out....oh my god... okay we will be right there." Jason said hanging up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Rachel is having her baby." He said as I went in shock.

"Oh my god lets go!" I said freaking out as we both running trying to catch a taxi because it was too late to turn back and get Jason's car.

Once we reached there we ran into her room as she was having contractions freaking out and screaming.

"Oh thank god you guys came." Chris said hugging both of us.

I ran to Rachel holding her hand she smiled at me.

"Hey you." She said as I smiled at her.

"Okay just squeeze my hand okay when ever you feel pain." I said as she nodded as she was squeezing my hand so hard that I thought it was going to break.