Chapter 20

"Meet me behind 3400 Flether Avenue. Be there by 1am alone." He said.

"What if I don't come?" I asked.

"Then I'll leave you forever, but if you do decide to come, pack some clothing." He said.

I guess that was the end of the conversation as we both hung up.

What do I do? I want to know what he's talking about about being like him. Why the hell would I want to be like that bastard. But he sounded so confident...

There's nothing else for me to do here any ways as Felicity left me.

I got up packing my bag and the photo of Felicity.. I mean Beth.

I decide to walk there as it wasn't that far away and I was waiting at the back as it was some sort of building.

A van came with 4 tough men jumping out of it standing there as they were all facing me.

"Jai Brooks?" One said.

I nodded.

The door opened as the man I have been trying to avoid my whole life is standing right infront of me. All the memories of him came rushing all back as I felt cold.

I then began thinking I'm making the wrong choice.

"Son." He spoke.

"I'm not your son." I said. He chuckled.

"I know, but you were my favourite."

"Favourite? From the things I remember I know I was the least loved." I scoffed.

He laughed throwing his head back, "That was just me testing you and your strength, and anger."

What the fuck is he talking about?

"Testing me for what?" I asked.

"Well if you get in the van I'll show you." He said.

"Why would I get in the van, what if you do the things you do to me before?" I asked getting really sweaty as I was feeling scared.

He walked up closer to me.

"Son, I promise I won't touch you, it's time for you to do that to someone."He said as he hugged me. It felt weird but good at the same time. I hugged my father as it felt like forever, the beast I used to so show much hatred and aggression is know the man I'm hugging.

I got in the car as he nodded and smiled as if I made the right choice and then he came in with me as we began driving somewhere as I was watching the road watching where we were going because it didn't feel right.

We stopped at the destination as I got out of the group following my father.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"Your new home." He said as I just kept walking.

It was like a professional building with security codes and body guards. What is this place?

I watched my father as he used his finger print to open the doors as the 4 guys were guarding around us.

"Sir Ms.Latin called." Some young man came over to my father as my father glared at him as he kept walking.

I was looking around as the front desk said Brooks Cooperation. What the fuck my dad owns this place?

After going through so many doors it was just left with me and my dad as now it wasn't so pretty and bright but a dark room with a cage and locks, and weapons. I was afraid to walk any closer, I was afraid this was a trap for him to put me back in that cage and do the stuff he was doing to me. So I stopped walking.

"Jai I swear I'm not going to do anything to you." He spoke but I didn't believe him.

"Here." He said handing me the key to the cage as I believe him as he showed me around this place. After I saw everything in this dark scary large room we came back to the front where the cage and weapons etc, were.

"Do you like this?" My father asked.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "No."

"Well you better get used to this because this my friend, is you new home." He said with his arm out spinning around slowly.

My mouth dropped, "What? No fuck no, take me back." I demanded.

"Son, this is YOUR room, not mine anymore's. I know that when you hit people you feel pleasure, I know that you have so much anger you just want to get out. I know that you love that girl Beth or something and how much you like it when she is in pain." He explained.

"It's Felicity." I spoke.

"But she looks so much like Beth, I thought Beth survived the accident." He spoke.

I shook my head.

"Okay whatever, but basically I'll bring your clients in every day for you too practise on them then Felicity will come." He spoke.

"Wait practise what?" I asked him.

"To practise the same thing I did to you, idiot." He said.

"What the fuck no, I can never hurt Felicity like that!" I shouted.

He laughed again, "Would you want me to hit her or you to do it yourself?" He asked as I shut up and calmed down as he could tell what my answer was from my expression. "Have fun son." He said tossing me the key to all the stuff in this room and walking out.

Do I really want to do this?