Chapter 4

"Where were you this morning?" Jason asked.

"Oh I got hit by a car so like he was a nice man and like sticthed me up and everything." I said showing the group my foot as they gasped.

"What!? Are you okay?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, it wasn't a bad hit and it was my fault cause I wasn't watching where I was going. But thankfully he knew how to stitch and everything and yeah." I said.

"Well atleast you are okay, was that man cute?" Rachel asked.

"Alittle." I winked at her.

"Oh my god! If Felicity thinks some dude is even a little bit cute he must be so hot! I have to see him." She said.

Chris coughed as Jason and I laughed.

"You don't think I'm 'so hot'" He asked Rachel.

"No baby I do!" Rachel said as Jason and I began speed walking away from them two again like usual.

"So do you think you did your test alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I think I passed it." I said.

"How are you and Madison going?" I asked.

"Pretty good, she wanted me to come with her afterschool but I never saw you the whole day and kind of got worried so she is kind of mad at me." He said.

"You know the last thing I want is too get in between your guys relationship right?" I told him.

"I know and I love her and all but she should know not to try and come in between our relationship." He said as I cooed him.

"Awwww Jason, you so cute. You a little cutiepie." I said jumping up and pinching his cheeks.

"Alright little hop on my back, your injured and the last thing I want you is to be in pain. Because remember you have to be in good shape to watch my basketball game." He said as I nodded and jumped on his back.

He dropped me to my street as I thanked him.

"Message me when you get home alright." I said as he nodded.

I walked to my house as I unlocked the door and changed into my pyjamas and began my homework.

"Felicity dinner!" My mom screamed.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I sat down on the table as my family and I were enjoying some spaghetti and meatballs.

The door bell rang which interrupted our dinner.

My dad got up as he answered the door.

"Felicity it's for you." My dad said as I was confused.

I got up as my dad sat back down continuing to eat as I went to the door seeing... Jai?

"Hey, didn't mean to bother you or anything but you forgot your notes in my car." He said.

I grabbed them from him as I folded them.

"Thanks but how did you find out where I live?" I asked him.

"Oh well we were on this street when I kind of hit you so this is the 7th house I rang the door to see if it was yours. Let's just say that I ruined a lot of peoples 'beauty sleep'" He said as I laughed.

"Thanks for giving this but I don't really need them anymore but thanks anyways." I said.

"Oh well that was a fail." He said.

My mom came as she saw Jai.

"Oh who is this young man." My mom said.

"This is Jai mom and Jai this is my mom." I introduced them.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs.Brown." He said as I looked at him weird. How does he know my last name.

I think he could tell as he pointed on the top of my notes page as it says my full name as I smiled.

"Do you want to have dinner with us Jai?" My mom asked him.

"No it's okay I should really get going." He said.

"No really we have extras anyways." She said.

"Yeah just come, it could be a thank you for helping me." I said as he smiled.

"Okay fine." He said as we sat down.

"Mom dad this is Jai the boy I told you who hit me with his car and help me out." I said as Jai shook my dads hand.

"You my boy have to teach me how to stitch like that." My father said.

"Yes sir." He said as he sat down as we continued eating.

"While I make desert why don't you show him around." My mom said.

"Lets go to my room." I said.

"Door open." My dad said as I shot my dad a glare. How embarrassing. Jai just smirked at me as I covered my face as we walked upstairs.

"Okay well this is my room look around I just got to go to the washroom real quick." I told him as he nodded.

Jai's POV:

"I got out my pocket and looked around finding the perfect spot which was this monkey teddy bear giving the angel of everything in her room.

I quickly went there and took our one eye of the monkey placing my small camera mic in there and setting it up and just sticking the clear eyes back on as it wouldn't block anything.

The door opened as I turned around.

"Whats up?" She asked.

"I had this same monkey when I was young." I lied.

"You could have it if you want." She said flopping in her bed.

"No its okay it looks fine were it is." I said sitting beside her.

"So your parents seem nice." I said.

"They sure seem to like you." She said.

"So tell me about yourself." I asked her.

"What about me?"

"Like do you have hobbies? Boyfriend? Friends?" I said.

"I like doing random stuff not anything in general. I don't have a boyfriend and I never did. I have 3 friends Rachel, Chris and Jason." I said.

"Two dudes and one girl?" I asked.

"Yeah so?" She asked weirdly.

"Nothing they probably are cool." I said.

"Yeah they are." She said.

We went back down for dinner as we finished eating it.

I said goodbye as Felicity dropped me to the door.

"Well Jai hopefully we meet again." She said.

"Only if you want." I said as she smiled.

"I wouldn't mind." She said as I smiled.

Maybe I am winning her over.

I walked away as I got in my car and drove back to my home.

I took off my top and pants leaving me in my boxers as I went into my room/office as The screen turned on of the camera as I just watch Felicity sleep.