36

Now Jin is eight months and some days pregnant. There is not much time left for the baby to be born.

Jin was sitting on the bed resting his back on the headboard.

Jungkook just came out of the bathroom after taking shower.

"Ahhh..... "   Suddenly Jin cried out pain.

"What happened baby? Is it hurting somewhere? "    Jungkook asked coming beside Jin.

"No the baby kicked just now"  Jin said looking at him.

Jungkook then came between Jin's legs and layed down on his stomach facing Jin's belly.

He raised Jin's bad daypajamas shirt and Kissed on his belly multiple times.

"Baby boy I know you are strong but don't hurt your papa. You are a good boy right? "    Jungkook said rubbing Jin's belly.

"He likes you more than me. "   Jin said pouting.

"And why is that? "   Jungkook asked looking up.

"Because... He doesn't listen to me. He keeps kicking me until you talk to him"   Jin said.

"Is that so? Baby, you missed your daddy? "   Jungkook asked rubbing his nose on the belly.

The baby again kicked letting his parents know his answer.

Jin and Jungkook brust out in laugh.

"Oh baby you are so naughty and cute. How can I manage to take care of two babies at the same time? But I can't wait to meet you baby"   Jungkook said smiling.

"And who is another baby Jungkook? Listen Jungkook , my baby will not share his daddy with anyone"   Jin said angrily.

And that is what he thinks. But for Jungkook he is just a cute hamster.

"Obviously not. Except his papa"   Jungkook said winking at him.

Jin turned into a blushing mess. Getting the meaning of Jungkook's words.

"Baby you need to sleep now. Papa needs to rest . I am singing and you sleep okay"   Jungkook said and started singing.

"........ You are cause of my euphoria
Heyyy yeh heyy yeh....
Close the door now....
When I am with you in eutopia... "

When Jungkook looked up to sing the last line for Jin he saw him sleeping.

You are such a baby, Jin. I don't know how will you manage to raise our baby. Jungkook thought in his mind.

After getting up from the bed Jungkook layed Jin down on the bed in a comfortable position.

And plopped down beside him before putting his arm around Jin's waist.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook went into the kitchen to get something to drink after coming back from jogging.

Jin was sitting on the couch and eating while Lisa was feeding him.

"Ahh.... O my god ... Jungkook "   Jin cried out in pain.

Jungkook came running and sat down on the floor before Jin.

"Baby you should not do that. I understand if you missed me. But you should not hurt your papa"    Jungkook said rubbing Jin's belly to calm the baby down.

"Ahhh... Jungkook he is not listening. It is hurting very much.  Ahhh....  "   Jin said tears already rolling down from his eyes.

"kook I think that Jin is having labour pain. "   Lisa said being worried.

"But mommy is not it too early? "   Jungkook said still calming down the baby.

"Ahh... It is hur...hurting so..so much Jungkook "    Jin said crying.

"Kook  just take him to the hospital. I am coming after you after packing Jin's things. "

And Jungkook nodded before lifting Jin in bridal style. Jin immediately hold Jungkook's neck to prevent himself from falling.

Jungkook put Jin on the passenger seat and himself get into the driver seat.

On way Jungkook didn't let go of Jin's hand. Jin's crying voice can be heard in the silence.

On the red light Jungkook stopped and cursed at the red light system.

He turned towards Jin and kissed Jin's hand.  

"All is going to be good baby, just bear a little more. "   Jungkook tears are visible on his cheeks.

***†***†**†*†**†***†***

Hi sweethearts. Hope you all are doing well.

Don't forget to like and comment.

Love you ❤😘❤😘❤😘❤❤😘😘❤😘🤟🤟😘.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋....