1

Kim Seokjin is very busy today. Today is his Hoseok hyung means his best friend's anniversary.

So being a event manager it's his duty to arrange everything.

He was very packed up with other events but Since he is a very polite sweet boy can't reject his only hyung's request.

So Jin was running around instructing the flower and light decorators the right way to do their works.

It is only two hours before the party starts so he was very nervous about the arrangements.

Two hours later 

People started to come into the party.

Everything was settled Jin was going to the kitchen to check for the last time.

He was going toward the kitchen in a hurry that he didn't see that a bunch of people coming.

So as usual he bumped into one of them and fall on his butt. He was hurted but with some difficulties he got up and politely said sorry.

But the person scoffed and said     

"ugly bitches think that a sorry can make everything right. Who let them in this kind of party.

It is not for some cheap people to fill their stomach with free foods"    

First that person didn't fall down someone held his wrist before he fall.

Second Jin has said sorry to him.

But Jin didn't said anything as he doesn't have the strength or power to shut everyone up. He is very used to with this.

It was not easy for him to become in this position from a ugly orphan who grew up in a orphanage.

Jin would always wait for someone to choose him for adopting but none did because he was ugly.

He would wait everyday.

He would look at the visitors like a lost puppy. But none took him with them.

Day passed, month passed, years passed . Like that 18 years passed.

The days in the orphanage is now a nightmare to him.

He had to struggle very much to become a ivent manager by his own hard work without anyone's influence.

In his childhood days his only sunshine was his Hoseok hyung, who would rub his back while he was crying.

Who would caresses his hair when he was sleepy.

Who would share his candy with him.

That's why he is very grateful to his hyung and doesn't want to create any scene in his special day.

After Jin left from their Taehyung said "that was not necessary baby. You went too harsh on him"    

"Now you are going to argue with me because of that ugly bitch? "         Jimin asked in a taunting voice.

"It is not like that.... "            Taehyung started but got interrupted when Jungkook said        "hey don't fight with him for any third person" .

Jungkook was a spoiled brat. Who never realized how it feels like when you don't get what you want.

Because from the childhood he got every single thing he wanted.

He is very arrogant about his looks and money.  

He is now working as an employee
   In his grandma's company  JEON Enterprise.

He is soon to be CEO of the company when his grandma will think he has become experienced enough to be  the CEO.

Jungkook is a Selfieboy. He was heartthrob in his school and also in his college.

He is very much boastful about his looks.

He is very used to seeing beautiful men and women in clubs and bars.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung was roaming around in the party.

They are Hoseok's friend from highschool. Sope has not come yet.

Jungkook suddenly said looking around             "I am wandering how much beautiful the person is. Who has decorated the party this preetily "   

"I will be the matchmaker, when we will found out that person"      Jimin said playfully.

Jungkook blushed at that. 

" It is not that easy Jimin. I can't marry whoever I want. I have to someone my Grandma and parents will choose for me "         Jungkook said sadly.

"And are you sure you will marry whomever they will tell you?  "          Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I think they will choose the best for me"       Jungkook said smilling.

"Then all the best for you"       Jimin said giving him his eye smile.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

When Hoseok came holding Yoongi's hand everyone's attention turned towards them.  

He started greeting everyone. Jin came with a very genuine smile on his face.

Hoseok immediately hug him tightly and kissed the top of his head.

"Congratulations hyung. I wish you two live happily for more than hundred years"        Jin said releasing the hug.

"That's too much Jin"       Yoongi said pinching Jin's cheek.

"Eww, you again"       Jimin said who just came to congratulate the couple.

Although Jin forget to dress up in his bustle. But there is nothing for Jimin to act like that.

Jungkook started laughing at the remark.

"Jimin don't treat my brother like that"         Hoseok protested.

"It is okay hyung . I don't want your special day to get ruin for me"          Jin said sadly.

"No Jin stop. You have a prestige he can't talk to you like that"          Hoseok said stopping Jin.

"Listen Jimin, don't eww at him. He is now Korea's one of the most successful event manager and he is the one who has decorated this party also"                 Hoseok said proudly .

But Jimin and Jungkook brusted into laugh hearing that.

"Here I was thinking about matching Jungkook with the event manager"    Saying that Jimin started to holding his stomach.

Jungkook was also same like he will die anytime from the laughter.

Jin left from there with tears flowing through his cheeks.

Taehyung felt bad for him but he can't help either.

"Jin ,baby stop"   Hoseok was calling him but he was no longer there.

"You didn't do anything appreciate Jimin"       Hoseok said glaring at Jimin.

But Jimin did not give any fuck about it.

***†**†**†***†**†**†***

Hi sweethearts. Long time no see. Hope you all are doing well.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you 😘❤😘❤😘❤😘all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋