34

"I have to go to the washroom.Wait for me"   Jungkook said after coming out from Taehyung's cabin.

Jin was waiting there and observing the place when someone called

"Seokjin"   Jin turned around to look at the familiar voice.

"Hey. Long time no see how are you?why are you in the hospital are you okay?"  The person asked.

Jin could not utter any word after seeing the person he has loved more than his life. The person who was his world. His everything.

"Yeah I am fine. What are you doing here Namjoon? "    Jin said after taking a long breath.

"Mama is sick that's why I came with her for check up"  Namjoon said tears threatening to fall. He is so much happy after seeing his love after many years.

"O my God I am so happy. Seokjin can I hug you? "   Namjoon asked and that's when his gaze landed on Jin's round tummy.

Tears started to falling down from his eyes. He can't believe that the love of his life is carrying someone else's child.

"When is your due date? And where is the other father of the baby? "    Namjoon asked smiling sadly.

That's when someone came from behind and pulled Jin by his waist and said     "I am the father of the baby and his appa's husband. And he is seven months pregnant" 

When Jungkook came from the Washroom he saw one tall handsome young man was talking to Jin and he did not liked it.

And coming closer when he saw that guy's eyes are teary it made his anger worse.

So Jungkook thought that he himself should tell the guy who is he.

Jin smiled a little seeing Jungkook's jealousy.

"I pray your mother get well soon. Bye Namjoon"   Jin said.

"Let's go Jungkook "  Jin said looking at Jungkook.

After getting in the car Jungkook immediately asked    "who was that guy? "  

"He is my ex-boyfriend"   Jin said enjoying Jungkook's jealousy.

"Oh you had boyfriends. "  Jungkook said mocking.

"Not boyfriends only one"   Jin said.

"I thought you are innocent and now I am hearing that you had a boyfriend"  Jungkook said in anger and started the engine.

"Weren't you Virgin before I had sex with you? "   Jungkook asked.

"No we didn't go that deep"  Jin said.

Jungkook immediately pressed the break stopping the car.

"Tell exactly what you have done with him"   Jungkook said looking at Jin.

"Jungkook side the car. We are in middle of the road"   Jin said in panick.

"Answer me"   Jungkook said .

"We just kissed and sometimes he just leave hickeies on my neck. "   Jin said getting nervous.

Jungkook immediately opened his seatbelt and kissed Jin. Passionately and intensely. After a satisfying amount of time he started giving hickeies all over Jin's neck.

After doing his work Jungkook pulled out and observed his art.

"Satisfied? Now please start the car"  Jin said.

And Jungkook turned on the engine.

~~~~~~~~

After coming home Jin sat on his bed and looked at Jungkook.

"I like to see you when you are jealous. "   Jin said.

"When you saw me jealous? And why I would be jealous? "   Jungkook said sitting beside Jin.

"Then why you grabbed my waist in front of Namjoon? "    Jin asked.

"Oh that, I thought you were uncomfortable that's why I did that"   Jungkook said.

"And what about Taehyung? " 

"Same reason"  

"What helps you to sleep at night"  Jin said getting up from the bed.

"Am I really in love with Jin? "   Jungkook asked himself.

****†***†**†***†****

Hi sweethearts.

Here is another update.

Enjoy your reading and don't forget to like and comment.

Love you ❤😘😘😘😘❤all .

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋....