10

And after a minute all the clothes of Jin's body was gone. Jin was standing there embarrassed and naked.

Jungkook's eyes roaming all over his body.

Without doing anything Jungkook stepped backwards and sat on the bed. Jin was feeling very humiliated.

"Put it your hands up"   Jungkook said in a very dominating voice.

Jin shivered at the tone. But didn't do anything.

"Seokjin it is a order put your hands up"    Jungkook said angrily.

Jin obeyed this time.

"And when we are alone call me master, do you understand? "    Jungkook shouted.

Jin just nodded. "Use your voice b. tch"   Jungkook again said.

"Yes"  

"Yes what? "  Jungkook asked when he didn't get the satisfied answer.

"Yes master"   Jin said closing his eyes. Jungkook's penis got hardened hearing Jin's fucked up voice.

"Now turn around and bend down"  Jungkook said in a demanding tone.

Jin obeyed like a good boy.

"Now spread your legs, so that i can see your face "   

Jin again obeyed but immediately gasped seeing Jungkook opening his belt.

He yelped in pain when the belt slapped on his butt cheek.

Jungkook smirked in satisfaction seeing Jin's reaction.

After a while Jungkook picked up Jin in bridal style and threw on the bed.

Jin was so exhausted to even protest anymore. So he let Jungkook to do whatever he wants to do with his body.

Jungkook tied Jin's hand on the bedpost.

Jungkook sat between his legs and spread them and immediately pushed his hard dick inside Jin's virgin hole.

Jin started crying hysterically. Blood started oozing out from his hole.  It was very much painful. Never in his life he imagined this kind of things.

Jungkook started moving in a animalistic speed. He was using Jin's body to release his anger.

He is The great Jeon Jungkook who is number one in everything. He never dated anyone.

Most beautiful Girls and boys are ready to just sleep with him once.

From childhood he has gotten the best. Jin is not worthy of Jeon  Jungkook.

A black boy who is not attractive, how can he be Jungkook's husband?.

Now how will he introduce Jin as his husband to this world? .

Does Jin deserve this kind of treatment just because he is a dark skin colour boy?.

What sin has he done to deserve this?, from his childhood he never get to know what is happiness.

First a orphanage and second his skin colour.

One day he believed very much in that quote "you are that much beautiful how much the person seeing you want you to be"

He wished that day that he will also have one person will see him as a beautiful person, will whishper in his ear that "you are beautiful"

But the day never came when someone would say "you are beautiful"

And after a heartbreak amount of time  Jungkook released his semens inside Jin.

Jungkook pulled out and left the room after dressing up. Leaving Jin just like that.

Jin was lying there like a dead body but tears are still flowing through his eyes.

**†***†***†****†*****†****†***†***†**

Hi sweethearts.

Enjoy the update.

Don't forget to like and comment.

Love you❤❤❤ all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋.