16

"What are you doing here? where is mom, dad and grandma?"   Jungkook asked, his voice was laced with anger.

Jin just woke up from his incomplete sleep and listening Jungkook's saying Jin could not hold it anymore.

Just thinking about Jungkook's ungratefulness Jin's blood started to boil.

"Look Jungkook, it's not like that I am so much worried about you. And I genuinely care about you. No, I just came here to do my duty as a husband. "

"Mom came running in our room. She was crying like a crazy person , I felt very bad seeing that. That's why I came here"

"Every time you act like you are very disgusted even to see me.

But it is always you who jump on me like I am the last human in the world. You act like you hate me on the bed, while you are using my body."

"What do you think?I am very happy after marrying a bratty boy like you?. No I am also suffering. "

"You just think you are the only victim in this marriage, but no. I am also one. At first I thought if I get married to you then I can have a family. But after your reaction I also declined to marry you. But mom and grandma requested to me to marry you. "

"If you were that much against the marriage then why didn't you yourself cancel it?. Because you were afraid of loosing the company. I know everything Jungkook. You were the one who took the benefits of this marriage,not other way around."

"I was silent till now , not because I am weak but I thought it is really unfair to you. After some time you will accept it. But no, you are not. You think you can do anything anyhow you please. Day by day it's getting worse."

"But listen carefully Jeon Jungkook I will tolerate your shitty attitude anymore. I have endured enough."  

"I was so worried. I did so much for him but see how ungrateful human being he is. Despite of thanking me he is insulting me"  Jin mumbled to himself.

Although Jungkook was taken aback by the way Jin reacted.

But just when Jin said he was worried about him he thought it is time to give Jin a lesson.

"Just now....

" Shut up "  Jungkook's words were cut off when Jin loudly said that.

Just then the door was being opened. And the doctor came in.

" What young man getting scolded by husband for not driving carefully? "   The doctor asked Jungkook who just gave him a fake smile.

"And you, what happened is past now. Don't scold him anymore. "    He said looking at Jin.

"You have to stay here for today. Tomorrow you will be discharged"   The doctor said while arranging the elements of injection.

Seeing that without thinking much Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand tightly.

Jin placed his hand on Jungkook's giving him reassuring squeeze.

After giving the injection doctor left there was only two of them. Jungkook didn't dare to say a single word.

Jin again sat on the tool beside the table. He himself can not believe he told all the things to Jungkook.

********†***†********

Have a great day. Hope you are enjoying this story

Please like and comment on the chapters.

Love you❤❤❤❤ all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋