18

Jin was listening all this from outside. He has come awhile ago.

His throat was hurting due to the pain he was feeling. Tears threatening to fall.

A outsider care about him more than his own husband. Jungkook didn't think twice before saying that things? .

Did not he felt anything for him after spending one month with him?.

Just then Taehyung came out from the room.

He saw Jin's teary eyes and assumed that Jin has heard everything.

So not to give him anymore embarrassment Taehyung said "  You are late Jin , I almost lost the chance to get a free drink "  

"You are funny, and take this"   Jin said giving one coke to him.

" Jungkook and I are best friends. If you don't mind can we also be friend? "    Taehyung asked.

"Sure, why not? "   Jin said smiling.

"Then we can hang out some times"  Taehyung said.

"Hmm"  Jin said nodding.

"What hmm? I need your phone number for that. right? Write down your phone number in it"    Taehyung said giving Jin his phone.

"Bye then"  

"Bye "  Saying that Jin entered into the room.

Jungkook was looking at Jin. He has heard everything from inside and realized that Jin has heard about their conversation.

He always insult Jin about his ugliness but never said anything to him for him being an orphan.

And he never intended to. Now he is feeling sorry but his ego doesn't allow him to do that .

Neither of them said anything. Jin again started to doing his work.

~~

It was night when a nurse came with Jungkook's food since he can't eat outside's food.

She left after that. Jin got up from the chair and sat beside Jungkook .

He helped Jungkook to sit after putting a pillow on his back.

After cooling it for some time Jin held the spoonful soup in front of Jungkook's mouth.

Without saying anything Jungkook opened his mouth and started eating.

When Jungkook finished eating Jin gave him the medicine.

After eating medicine Jungkook saw that Jin again going to sit on the tool.

"Aren't you going to eat? "  Jungkook said.

"Yes , sometimes later. I am a cheap orphan, there is no one for me to bring food if I myself don't earn it"  Saying that Jin again started his work.

After finishing his work Jin went to the canteen of the hospital to eat something.

When Jin came back Jungkook was still awake. But without minding him Jin was going to sit,

then Jungkook said   "two people can sleep in this bed so you can sleep here" 

"Thanks but it's okay. I can hurt you while sleeping"   Jin said.

Jungkook then pressed the bell to call the nurse.

Jin was confused. So he asked  "  Jungkook does something happen? " 

Jungkook remained silent. When the nurse came in he said    " Say to the authority that Jeon Jungkook said to bring one bed in his room " 

Jin didn't said anything . When the bed arrived Jungkook said    "now you can sleep on that"   

"Thanks"   Saying that Jin layed facing his back towards Jungkook.

"Jin are you sleeping? "    Jungkook asked after some time.

"No, why? You need something? "    Jin asked without turning.

"No, but I am sorry... " 

"Sleep Jungkook. I don't want to talk about it"    Jin said cutting Jungkook's words.

***†***†**†***†***
Hello sweethearts. Hope you all are doing well.

Have a great day.

Love yourself. Love 💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you 🥰🥰❤🥰❤❤ all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋...