4

Jungkook came to the party along with soobin when the party was almost over.

Jungkook did not wanted to come since he has gotten what he wanted which is soobin 's body.

But soobin insisted. That's why he came, since soobin is good in bed and he is looking forward to fuck him in future until he is in Busan.

Seokjin has already left without even eating anything. Because he was  late for the flight .

Beomgyu was attending the guests and then he spotted his only son who came late even in his birthday.

"What took you so long? "     Beomgyu asked his son.

Then he noticed the person beside him.

So he stopped.

"Dad, see He is Jeon Jungkook, JEON Enterprise's CEO. "       Soobin said exitedly.

"No not yet. I will soon"    Jungkook said.

" Wow the decorations is amazing."    Jungkook said looking around.

"The person was also amazing"   Beomgyu said.

"Pardon? "     Jungkook asked confusely.

"The person who has arranged the party"     Beomgyu explained.

Jungkook nodded in understanding.

******†******†*****†******†*****

Seokjin was getting ready in front of the mirror. He is going to arrange a  event of an old lady's birthday party.

The old woman's son live in abroad though they send her money every month doesn't mean she is living very much happily.

She was feeling lonely that's why she decided to celebrate her birthday grandly this year.

And seokjin is arranging the party.

The house was almost empty just the old lady and her some friends.

Jin was talking to everyone politely and with a smile on face. He didn't notice one pair of eyes looking at him adoringly.

At the evening party started and as always Jin has to go home early because of his busy schedule.

The party was almost crowded with old peoples.

Every one was enjoying the party. All the people were happy.

Just after the cake cutting, the hall  room was filled with screams. Every started gathering in the centre.

Jin got confused and went towards the crowd, to see there was one old lady was lying on the floor unconscious.

Blood is pouring from his head . Jin was trembling seeing all that.

He was afraid of blood from his childhood.

He immediately called the ambulance and helped the health workers despite of his fear.

He also went with them. He has seen many people dying because of the lack of food on the streets. He can't see another death.

As soon as he reach the hospital he called for the doctors.

Doctors took the lady in emergeny ward.

Jin was patiently waiting for some news. When the door opened Jin immediately ran to him.

"Doctor what happened? Does the lady is alright? "       Jin asked desperately.

"No . she is in a critical condition. She has lost so much blood that her body can't survive. "     The doctor said with a blank face.

"Can't we do anything? "    Jin asked.

"We are trying our best. She needs blood and we are running out of O+ group's blood"

"I am also O+ , I can give her my blood"  

"Are you sure? "   The doctor said.

"Yeah. I am sure. And recently I checked up my whole body. I am healthy. "

"We can't believe just in your words, we have to check you first before taking your blood"   

The doctor was rude but Jin don't give a shit about it. Now all matters to him is to treat the old lady.

"Do whatever needed but please do it fast"    Jin said.

"Come with me"    The doctor led him towards a room.

After two hours later, Jin was lying on the bed. He was very weak.

It is normal after giving two bottle of blood.

He looked at the old lady who is lying beside him. The doctor said she is out danger now.

He smiled thinking that he has done another good deed today.

Suddenly one middle aged man and a beautiful lady came into the cabin.

That's when the doctor also came.

The couple started thanking the doctor.

"We are very grateful to you doctor. Thank you so much for saving my mother"    The man said.

"Don't thank me. You should be thankful to the young man laying there, he is the who was acting like someone very close to him suffering. But she was no other than a stranger"  The doctor said pointing towards Jin.

Jin is now feeling bad for thinking that the doctor is rude.

"He also donated his blood to your mother"    The doctor added.

"Thank you.... "    The beautiful lady couldn't complete his sentence because she doesn't know Jin's name.

" Kim Seokjin "    Jin said smiling.

"Thank you so much son"  The man said.

"It was my duty sir. If anyone else than me was there he would do the same thing"    Jin said.

"No son he won't, in this generation people don't know how to help another person"  

"And I am Jeon Junghoon, you can call me uncle"    Mr Jeon said smiling.

"What do you do son? " Mrs Jeon asked caressing Jin's hair.

Jin leaned in the motherly touch. He has never experienced that.

"I am a event manager mom"  Jin said without thinking much.

"Oh, so sorry I didn't mean to say that mam"   Jin apolized realizing his mistake.

"Hey, don't say that you can call me mom. It is okay"   Mrs Jeon said smiling.

"I am sure your parents are very lucky to have you. "   Mr Jeon said.

A tear drop roll down from Jin's eyes.

**********************

Hi sweethearts. Hope you  all are well.

Love you all.

Don't forget to like and comment.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋