32

It was 11:59 pm when jungkook light up the candles.

"Jinnie baby wake up. "    Jungkook whispered beside jinnie's ear.

Jin opened his one eye while rubbing the other one. But his eyes widen seeing jungkook standing with a cake in his hand.

"Happy birthday. "   Jungkook said smiling.

"Now get up quickly and cut the cake"   Jungkook said.

Jin got up while smiling like a child. He closed his eyes and wished something that no one knows.

"What are you doing? Cut the cake my hands are hurting"   Jungkook complained.

"I was making a wish"   Jin said pouting.

"Okay okay, now cut the cake"   Jungkook said.

Cutting the cake jin gave jungkook the first bite. And jungkook was greatful for that.

He has said the baker to make the cake with extra chocolate and chocolate chip.

And as expected jin started eating the cake. And jungkook started laughing when Jin put the cream on his nose while eating.

"Why? What happened? "  Jin asked looking up.

"Nothing. Just you are a messy baby"   Jungkook said wiping his nose with a tissue paper.

Jin just smiled before resuming his eating.

Jungkook just shook his head seeing Jin's behavior.

He wonders sometimes that their baby must have a big appetizer. Unless Jin doesn't eat that much.

After eating jinkook couple layed down on the bed .

Jin could not fell asleep.

"Jungkook? "   Jin called.

"Yes? "   Jungkook replied.

"You know I want.... I mean the baby want...... "   Jin hesitate to say.

"What they want? "   Jungkook asked.

"You know it's been long since.... "

"Since what? "  

"I mean I can't fall asleep. And it's been a long time...... "   Jin could not utter the words.

At this point seeing Jin's hesitation jungkook could understand what Jin meant but decided to tease him more.

"What are trying to say Jin? I can't understand"   Jungkook said.

"Don't you understand? Baby wants to... " 

"Baby wants to? " 

"Baby wants to feel his.......dad's touch"    At the end Jin split out.

It was the first time Jin asked jungkook something and jungkook is more than ready to give him that.

"Is that so? Where he wants daddy's touch? "   Jungkook asked caressing Jin's cheek.

"Everywhere"  Jin said softly.

The room was dark the only source of light is the moon. But in that light Jin was glowing.

Without wasting anymore time Jungkook started kissing him.

The room filled with the sound of moans.

...........

In the morning everyone was waiting for Jin on the dining room so that they can wish Jin.

After a long time jinkook couple came out of their room.

Jin's cheeks are hooded with slightly pink colour.

Jin has become more healthy and looking absolutely cute pregnant person.

Jungkook helped him to sat down.

"Happy birthday Jin"   They said in unison.

"Happy birthday cutie. God bless you"   Old Mrs Jeon said kissing Jin's forehead.

"Look Jin I have cooked all your favorite foods "   Lisa said being exited.

"Thank you mom"   Jin said happily.

"It's my pleasure son. Tell me what do you want to eat in lunch? "  Lisa asked.

"I want kimchi fried rice. Fried chicken, French fries.........    And Jin goes on.

Everyone started laughing seeing his adorable behavior.

" Why are you all laughing? "   Jin asked pouting.

"Nothing baby"   Jungkook said kissing Jin's pout.

Everyone started eyeing each other seeing Jungkook's behavior.

*****†***†**†*†**†***†*****

Love you ❤😘❤😘❤all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋