21

Time flowed like a river. A week passed. Jungkook doesn't behave ruduly with Jin anymore.

But that doesn't mean they don't bicker anymore.

Jungkook can't stay without Jin even one hour. He lost interest in internet.

Everything seems boring to him just Jin can fix his boredom.

"I am bored"   Jungkook said.

He was sitting there almost two hours now and Jin is instructing his workers virtually.

And it's Irritating him.

After cutting the call Jin looked at Jungkook     "don't you think it is unfair Jungkook? "

"Why ? what have I done? "   Jungkook asked like he is clueless.

"First you didn't let me go outside the house for you and now that I am busy in a call you are whining"    Jin complained.

" I am hungry "   Jungkook said.

"What do you want to eat? "    Jin asked.

"Something spicy "  

"No, are not you sick? "  

"Please Jin, you cooks so good. Please let me have a taste of your spicy food please"    Jungkook pleaded.

"Okay then, wait I will prepare something for you"  Jin said turning around.

"Hey I want to watch it"   Jungkook said.

"Why are you like this? "

"Hey please I won't disturbe you"   

"Okay"  Saying that Jin help Jungkook to sit on the wheelchair.

While Jin was cooking Jungkook did the opposite what he told.

He continued to annoying Jin by asking questions now and then.

After cooking they enjoyed the food.

"It was superb you know"  Jungkook praised Jin.

"I know I am a great chef"  Jin said.

"Come here"  Jungkook said signaling Jin to lean down.

When Jin leaned down Jungkook gave a sweet kiss on Jin's cheek.

Jin blushed at the action.

"Now let's go"  Jungkook said.

"Where? "   Jin asked in confusion.

"For a long drive"   Jungkook said winking at Jin.

~~~

While Jin was driving Jungkook was rubbing his thighs.

"Stop it Jungkook "   Jin said.

"Stop what? "   Jungkook asked innocently.

Jin decided to not to say anything and show Jungkook his self control today.

"Where are we going? "   Jin asked looking at the GPS location.

"Don't ask you will see yourself. "    Jungkook said giving up his naughty act.

After arriving there Jin saw it's a riverbank. The scenario is so beautiful. Orange sun is going down. It is a very eyeshoothing.

Jin was standing there looking at the beautiful sight but Jungkook pulled him down making him sit on his left leg and wrapped his left hand around his petite waist.

"Jungkook what are you doing? Are you hurt? O my god let me go... Mmm"  Jungkook cut off Jin's words by sealing his plump lips with his own thin one.

After a long time he released Jin's plump lips with a plop sound leaving Jin breathless.

"It was where my mother would brought me before they started giving me training to be a CEO"   Jungkook said smiling ,looking at Jin.

"You know what I never experienced my childhood, in which age children know nothing but play I had to learn about shrewd politics, finance and share market"   Jungkook said.

"But after a long time being able to come back here is really feels good" 

"Wanna see around? "  Jungkook asked.

Jin nodded without saying anything.

Jungkook pressed the go button and the couple started to enjoy the cold breeze.

In the silent valley the sound echoing was Jinkook's laughing.

***†****†***†****†***

Hi sweethearts. Hope you all are doing well❤❤.

Don't comment and like the chapters.

Love you ❤❤❤🤟🤟all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋....