24

Next morning Jungkook woke up earlier than Jin. He decided to wake up Jin and not to use wheelchair anymore.

So after taking a bath Jungkook got ready. His hair is still wet water dripping from his long locks.

He sat beside Jin who was sleeping like a innocent baby and shook his head causing water drops fall on Jin's face.

Jin groaned in annoyance. Jungkook could not stop himself from disturbing Jin.

Jin opened his eyes angrily and started saying      "first you will not allow me to sleep in the night then you will not let me take a nap and again you will disturb me in the morning. What do you want Jungkook? " 

"Weren't you the one who said he has to wake up early? "      Jungkook asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Oh my god! What time is it? "     Jin asked.

"I don't know"   Jungkook said enjoying Jin's angriness. He likes to tease Jin.

"Why are you like this? "     Jin whined.

"Like what? "     Jungkook said leaning closure to Jin's face.

He started getting closer Jin closed his eyes hoping to get a kiss but just one inch away from Jin's lips Jungkook stopped.

He quietly enjoyed Jin's expression. After a while he moved away.

Not feeling anything Jin opened his eyes and saw Jungkook smirking.

His ears and neck turned red in embarrassment.

"I don't like morning breath Jin. Brush your teeth first then you will get your kiss"       Jungkook said.

"Who wants your kiss? "   Jin said getting up from the bed.

"Are you sure? But your expression said opposite"     Jungkook teased more.

"Shut up"    Saying that Jin run into the bathroom.

Jungkook started laughing hard enjoying the drama.

After coming back Jin saw Jungkook was drying his hair standing on his legs.

" Why are you not using wheelchair? "   Jin asked.

"Because I don't want"    Jungkook said.

"Why are you like this? Did not doctor said to you not to walk around? "    Jin said.

"The doctor said for one month. But more than 15 days ago one month passed"    Jungkook argued with Jin.

"I am not saying anything to you. It is not like you will listen to me. Stubborn like always"    Jin said turning around.

Jungkook backhugged Jin and said    "are you mad at me? "

"No.why would I? "   Jin said angrily.

"Please Jin don't act like this. You also know it's time for me to walk. Right? "    Jungkook asked pinching Jin's waist.

"Okay"   Jin said giving up.

****†****†***†****†****

"Wow! Your apartment is quite big for one person"    Jungkook said looking around.

"Yeah. I wanted to have a big house and when the time came I bought it.
It is my dream house"      Jin said smiling.

"Then you are happy now that our house is more big than this"     Jungkook said.

"But that is not my house"   Jin said.

"Yeah that is also your house that's why I said our house"    Jungkook said.

A tear drop fall down from Jin's eyes he quickly turned around. It was very much for Jin Jungkook has ultimately accepted him as his husband.

"Let's start working "   Jin said.

"But what are we going to do? "    Jungkook asked confusely.

"We will make lots of sandwiches for the kids"   Jin said smiling.

"Let's go"   Jungkook said happily.

***†****†**†****†***

Hi sweethearts. Hope you all are doing well❤.

Don't forget to like and comment on the chapters.

Love you❤😘❤😘❤😘🤟🤟❤❤❤😘😘😘🤟🤟🤟 all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋....