8

Even after saying " I hate you "to Jin. Here is Jungkook standing on the stage waiting for the same person who he believes his most hated person.

On the other side Jin is now getting compliments from his soon to be mother in law and grandmother in law.

He was looking so beautiful today. Maybe because it is a very special day for him. The biggest day of life.

He is very nervous. God knows about what he is this much nervous. When he knows very well what is coming for him he doesn't need to be this nervous right?Jungkook is going to hate for the rest of his life.

After a while junghoon came and take Jin's hand in his.

He will walk with Jin today since Jin has nobody who he can call as his family.

Jin was happy just thinking that after all he is getting a family who loves him.

Jin was walking with junghoon and Hoseok started screaming his name. Jin smiled after seeing his reaction.

In everyone's eyes Jin was looking gorgeous but in Jungkook's eyes he is ugly and will forever. He doesn't know how,just how his family forced him to marry this creature.

After reaching on the stage junghoon gave Jin's hand to Jungkook.

Jin flinched at the cold touch.

After singing the marriage registry paper they started the social marriage.

"I, Kim Seokjin take you Jeon Jungkook to be my  husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow. " Jin said his vows.

When the priest asked Jungkook to say his vows Jungkook didn't said anything.

The priest again asked this time seeing junghoon's angry glare Jungkook started

"I, Jeon Jungkook take you Kim Seokjin to be my  husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow. "

Seeing this Jin felt like crying then and there but he controlled himself not wanting to create any scene .

"Now I announce you husband and husband"

"Jungkook complete this marriage by kissing Seokjin"    The priest told Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled Jin by holding his waist. And started kissing him roughly. Biting Jin's lips letting out his frustration.

Jin felt like his lips are going to cut by the harsh treatment. After a torturous amount time Jungkook broke the kiss.

Jin was panting heavily. So was Jungkook.

"You just wait for the night I will show you the real Jeon Jungkook to you"

Jungkook thought in his mind.

***†****†*****†****†***
Hi sweethearts ,hope you all are doing well.
Don't forget to like and comment.

Good night sweethearts. Sweet dreams.

Love you❤❤❤ all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋....