17

Jin was checking some new themes which is trending on.

And Jungkook was laying there staring at the ceiling.

Someone knocked on the door.Jin looked at the door then towards Jungkook, who was in his own world.

He softly said "come in"

Opening the door Taehyung came in with a flower bouquet .

He smiled looking at Jin and came towards the bed. Jin being polite left his seat for Taehyung to sit.

"Come to earth Jungkook. "   Taehyung said to get his attention.

And he succeed. Jungkook turned around and saw  him.

"Sorry kook, I couldn't come earlier. Today the pressure in the hospital is more than usual. Jimin was also sad that he can't come"    Taehyung explained his situation.

"Thanks, I thought that no one cares about me"    Jungkook said glancing at Jin.

"Hey, don't say that. See how much Jin cares about you"   Taehyung said smiling.

"How did you came to know about my accident? "   Jungkook asked changing the topic.

"Oh my god, don't you know how many fangirls you have?. And how popular you are?. There is so many videos of you"     Taehyung described.

Jungkook looked towards Jin smirking.

" Jin, can you give me the reports of Jungkook? "    Taehyung asked.

"Aren't you a gynaecologist? "   Jungkook asked raising his one eyebrow.

"That doesn't mean i can't understand anything about your reports"    Taehyung replied.

Jin said everything the doctor said.

"You talk with Jungkook, I will bring something for you to drink "   Jin said.

"There's no need for that"     Taehyung tried to stop Jin.

But Jin said      "  Just now you said you came back from hospital, you must be thirsty "

After that he left.

"He is such a sweet boy"        Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

"Oh hello, he is not that young for you to call him a boy. And sweet my ass"    Jungkook said being frustrated.

"Why are you saying like that ? "   Taehyung asked being confused.

"He just now snapped on me"  

"There must be a reason behind that. He is not someone to snap on you without any reason."

"You are saying like, as if you know him better than i do" 

"It is not like that Jungkook. After meeting him I can tell that he is a good human being" 

"No he is not. He is just a ugly man outside and inside"   

"Do you treat him like this? "    Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Then how I should treat him? like a prince? Which he is not"    Jungkook said.

"You treat him like that but he is still caring for you. It's the most big sign that he is a great person"     

"If you have to marry a ugly man like him you would not saying it. "

"Beauty is not everything Jungkook. I fell for Jimin because of his beautiful face but I didn't get a beautiful heart which Jin has "      Taehyung stated.

"Then marry him"    Jungkook said .

"I would if I was not married. He is such a pure soul. I didn't thought you will actually treat him like that. You were not like this Jungkook, you are far more better person than this. Why are you acting like a asshole? "    Taehyung asked.

When Jungkook didn't said anything taehyung again started    "he is such a talented person, he is one of the most recognized event manager" 

"He is just a cheap orphan who achieved everything by everyone's pity "    Jungkook said loudly.

"Why are you doing this Jungkook ? Can't you get it you are insulting your husband in front of me , a outsider"  Taehyung said.

He added  "if you can't treat him like a  husband atleast try to be a little nice to him"  

****†****†***†**†***†****†****

Hi sweethearts. Hope you all are doing well.

And again don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you❤❤❤ all

Bye bye👋👋👋👋