27

It was a rainy day Jin is in the house and Jungkook also took a day off.

No other one was in the house. Jeon family has left to attend a funeral ceremony.

Jungkkook actually took the day of finding out that Jin is gonna be alone in the house.

He has so many kink but can't do anything with family around.

"Jin, where are you? "   Jungkook shouted.

"Here I am in the kitchen"   Jin answered.

Jungkook came into the kitchen and saw Jin unknowingly slaying hips while humming some song.

He came forward and smacked Jin's butt cheek hard.

" Ahh.. Jungkook what is it? "    Jin said angrily but deep inside he liked it.

"Just playing with your butt. You have any problem? "    Jungkook said casually.

"But.. "   Jin started but stopped when Jungkook again smacked another one.

"I want you Jin"   Jungkook whispered huskily kissing Jin's neck leaving red marks.

Jin immediately turned off the stove finding Jungkook's motive.

Jungkook put Jin on the counter and started kissing him. And started opening his shirt.

In a minute Jin was naked . Jungkook picked him up and placed him on the dinning table. He tied Jin's hand with one chair.

Jungkook left just like that.

What is he doing? Does he planning to make me embarrassed in front of everyone?  Jin thought in his mind.

Just then Jungkook came with icecreamtub, maple syrup, whipped cream.

Jin's face turned red realizing Jungkook's intention.

"You should not waste food Jungkook "  Jin said shyly .

"But I am not going to waste any of them. I will eat them"   Jungkook said seductively.

And Jungkook started putting ice cream on Jin body. Jin shuddered at the coldness.

He then poured whipped cream on Jin's nipples and maple syrup on Jin's lips.

Jungkook started kissing Jin's lips. He was enjoying the sweetness of the maple syrup.

Jin also moaned at the taste.   "Jungkook it's cold please eat the ice cream"   Jin pleaded.

Although it was very hot hearing it from Jin but it was true.

Jungkook started eating the ice cream licking Jin's body after cleaning his body he started eating the whipped cream on his nipple.

Jin was squirming on the table . Being not able to touch Jungkook was very hard.

Jungkook flipped Jin so that Jin's butt was now on display.

He poured a large amount of ice cream on butt and started eating Jin out.

"Please Jungkook don't stop"   Jin almost shouted when Jungkook started tongue fucking him.

Jungkook stripped of the clothes and pushed his rock hard cock in to Jin's warm wall.

And started thrusting roughly. After coming into Jin he fall on Jin's back and started breathing heavily.

"I want you to decorate the party Jeon enterprise is going to hold for the success"   Jungkook said kissing Jin's neck.

Jin just nodded. Could not say anything after the pleasuring torture.

***†***†***

Hi sweethearts. Hope you all are enjoying the story. Please don't hate me.

It is just this book has a bit more mature content then the other. Sorry if you don't like it.

Love you😘❤😘❤😘❤😘❤ all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋