25

When Jin parked his car in front of the orphanage the children were waiting for him.

One of the caretaker already told that their good uncle is coming that's why they were waiting for a good meal and a great day.

Jin came out of the car smiling . The children came running and gave him a group hug.

Jungkook also came out of the car and watching the sweet scene in front of him.

Jin feels very good coming here. He feels like atleast some people want him.

"Who is he Jin hyung? "   One of the boy asked.

"Oh he is Jungkook.. "   Jin said.

"I am his husband"    Jungkook said coming beside Jin and saw the exact same reaction he was hoping from a certain boy.

"But oppa I thought I will marry you"  One cute girl said sadly.

"Oh mini don't be sad "   Jin said hugging the girl.

Everyone started laughing excluding Jungkook and the certain boy.

When Jin went into the orphanage the boy started to following him but he stopped when Jungkook said         "hey you. What is your name? " 

"Oh my name is ken "  Ken answered not so pleasantly.

"And how old are you? "    Jungkook asked.

"I am seventeen years"   Ken said.

"And don't you think you are too young for Jin? "  Jungkook asked.

Ken looked at Jungkook being surprised.

"What? You think it's not obvious that you like Jin? "    Jungkook asked a bit coldly.

"I love Jin hyung and I will marry him sooner or later"    He said.

Just then Jin came out    "what are you two doing? "   He asked.

"Nothing Jin hyung just talking "  Ken said smiling.

Jin ruffled his hair saying    "look how big you have become"  

Ken smiled lovingly looking at Jin.

But Jungkook had it enough so he grabbed Jin by his waist and pulled him towards himself capturing Jin's plump lips.

When Jungkook released the kiss with a plop sound.

" What is it Jungkook? Kids are here don't you know how to behave properly in front of them?"  Jin glared at Jungkook.

After smirking at Ken Jungkook followed his husband and they distributed food among them.

They were sitting and talking about anything and one small kid was sitting on Jin's lap.

The little one was hugging Jin and sometimes looking at him.

Jin always thought about having his own child but in this situation he was not sure if Jungkook doesn't want to have child with him then he will adopt that little one.

~~'~~'~~

In the evening the couple was sitting And minding their own business but then as usual Jungkook said after sometimes    " I am bored " 

Jin just smiled at the silly comment.   "You don't have to pretend you know. Just say what you want."  He said.

"Let's go to swim"   Jungkook said happily.

"But I don't know how to swim"   Jin said .

"What? But why? "   Jungkook asked being surprised.

"Isn't it obvious? The orphanage doesn't have any pool or anything"  Jin said.

"Then you will just see me. Let's go"    Jungkook suggested.

Jin just nodded not knowing Jungkook's creepy plan.

Jungkook stripped down in front of Jin making him hard.

Jin was standing there watching Jungkook until Jungkook pulled Jin's legs making him fall in the water.

Jin came out of the water grabbing Jungkook's neck by hands and waist by legs breathing heavily.

Jungkook was laughing his heart out    "it's not funny you know"  Jin said pouting.

Without saying anything Jungkook captured Jin's wet lips.

And the pool filled with Jin's moans and water .

Jungkook came into Jin painting Jin's walls.

****†*****†****

Hi sweethearts. Hope you all are doing well.

Don't forget to like and comment on the chapters.

Love you❤❤❤❤😘😘😘❤❤ all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋..