🙊Chapter Nineteen🙊

Rhea was still in the hospital and it was the day of the newborn battle and Rhea was on edge as Jake, Xander, Mal everyone was fighting but the young ones like Luna, Colin, Bree, Brady, Theo, Bree were all at home.

Charlie was coming to see Rhea, Sarah, and Mazikeen with Luna and Brady. Rhea was up and moving gently lifting the twins and making sure they were dressed had a change of nappies and she waited for her dad to come with her sister and Brady.

"Are your granddaddy and Auntie Lune coming to see you?" Rhea coos.

Sarah and Mazikeen coo back," You two are so adored and loved already, Your dad is away fighting right now but he fighting the monsters with the wolf who are your pack and I swear you will never see a vampire in your life apart from Morgana as she's a special one," Rhea smiles softly.

"Knock knock!" Rhea hears and she gently turns to see Brady, Charlie, and Luna standing there.

"Hey come on in," Rhea smiles.

Luna runs in and hugs Rhea gently before going over to Sarah and Mazikeen.

"They are gorgeous," Luna smiles.

"Hey Rhea," Brady smiles.

"Hey is Bree and Colin watching over the house?" Rhea asked.

"Of course, Colin getting agitated," Brady says.

"Of course, he is, I know he's one of the girls' wolves like Quil," Rhea smiles.

"Dad come and hold your granddaughters," Rhea says kissing Luna's forehead.

*

At the Battlefield, the wolves were waiting for the signal to attack. Morgana, Edward, Seth, and Bella were up in the mountains as Xander, Mal joined Jacob, Hayden, and Paul.

"Ready for this?" Jacob asked the pack.

"Born ready," Everyone responds.

They all waited for the signal then they heard it and went into action ripping apart all the newborns and working with the Cullens.

Two new vampires came into the fight and helped the Cullens and the wolves fight. The female bumped into Jasper as she fought and the two felt an immense connection and true love between them.

"I'm Athena Targargan," Athena says before resuming a fight.

"Jasper Hale," Jasper truly smiles for the first time.

The newborns were all gone and Victoria was dead. Bella, Edward, Morgana, and Seth returned to the field and Morgana and the new male looked at each other and took a sniff at one another.

"The Volturi are coming, the wolves must leave before they get hurt," Morgana says.

Jacob nods and the entire pack leave but not without watching what goes down between them. Aro arrives with the Volturi guards.

"Hmmm I see you found your mate yet this one is still alive?" Aro notes.

"Felix? restrain Edward, Alice, and Bella for me," Aro says

"Who are you three?" Aro asked

"I'm Athena Targargan,"  Athena says

"Im Roman Reigns," Roman speaks up

"I'm Morgana Green," Morgana bows.

"Not newborns then," Aro notes.

"No," Morgana says.

"What are your gifts?" Aro asks.

"Siren abilities, Mind read, Empath, and strong. Seer, Empath, Healer," They reveal to Aro.

"May I see?" Aro asks Athena

"Of course," Athena smiles.

Athena puts her hands on Aros and Aro sees Alice's lies, Edwards and Bella's abusive behaviour, and her obsession.

"Now that's interesting," Aro says.

"You lied to Jasper, and kept him from his true mate," Aro says growling.

Jasper snarls at Alice and Athena holds his hand and he calms down.

"And you Miss Swan aren't worthy of being like us, and you never will be," Aro says with a look.

"You lied to us Edward and now your all going to pay for it," Aro says.

"You all may leave, but them," Aro says looking at Edward, Alice, and Bella.

The Cullens leave and the pack watch as Jane Volturi causes them all pain and agony. Felix ripped Edward apart and Demitri burned him piece by piece.

Alice was next and they burned her piece by piece. Bella got mauled by Aro who took pleasure in draining her blood and burned the body before leaving the field alight. The Cullens left for home and the pack left to go home as Jacob headed to the hospital.

*
Rhea was sitting with Sarah and Mazikeen feeding both girls as Jacob arrived to see them since Luna, Brady and Charlie left for home.

"Hey, how did it go?" Rhea asked.

"Great got rid of them all and Bella, Edward and Alice got killed by the Volturi guards and Morgana found her true mate and so did Jasper," Jacob says kissing Rhea's head.

"Oh dear, poor them(!)" Rhea says with a sarcastic tone.

"But I think the Cullens will be leaving Forks for the good as they haven't got a reason to stay now," Jacob grins.

"Good, so family time now?" Rhea grins

"Oh yeah Leah bringing Theo to see Sarah and Mazikeen now," Jacob nods.

Half an hour later Theo arrives and Leah heads back off leaving the five to have a private family moment as the pack will meet the new wolf pups tomorrow. Theo lay with his baby sisters all night as Jacob was on dad duty while Rhea had a break to heal up.

*

Chapter nineteen is done ✔️ Edward, Alice and Bella are now gone. Morgana and Jasper have new mates. The Cullens will be gone and leave the house for the pack to keep for good.

How was the chapter?

One last chapter to go and Colin and Quil imprint. Ready for this?

Sad to see this book end?