🐾Chapter eight🐾

Rhea headed down to Jake's with her siblings and Theo. Xander followed on his motorbike with Mal behind him. Jake had Embry and Quil at his today. Jake ran to greet his girlfriend and son.Mal and Xander both decided to play football with Embry and Quil since Luna was watching Theo for Rhea and Jake as they wanted to spend some alone time together.

Sam, Jared, Paul and Hayden were all watching the kids since any one of them could phase at any point in the next few weeks.Rhea took Theo into her arms, since Jake was joining in on the game and she sent Luna to go and join in.

Rhea saw the four manned pack and waved subtly to them and Theo squealed in delight.Rhea waved them over and Sam sent Paul and Hayden over as he and Jared are on patrol. Hayden ran over to Xander suprising him and Mal turned to see Paul there and a smirk at him." So finally decided to come out of hiding then?" Mal says with a knowing look.

Paul rubs the back of his neck and smiles," Yeah, sorry we wanted to surprise you but I guess you caught us." Paul says with a smile."how's things then?" Rhea asked Paul who smiles,"Good no trouble so far,we are keeping an eye on everyone so we can intervene without any of you getting harmed." Paul whispers. Rhea nods in understanding as Jake comes over and pulled Rhea into his chest. Paul noticed Embry and Jake have buffed up a lot more since the other week. Paul waved goodbye to the Swans and his sister and headed back to Sam's home.

Xander rode home with Hayden riding behind with Mal and Luna since Rhea and Theo were staying the night with Jake so Theo could sleep since Bella was waking them up all night. Mal,Luna and xander can put up with it but Theo doesn't like his sleep being disturbed and Rhea already battered Bella more than once within the last two weeks than the months she been here.

Jake and Rhea shared a bed as Billy offered to have Theo so they could have some them time.Jake put on a comedy flim on and the two snuggled up to one another.

🔥SMUT SCENE AHEAD🔥
Jake began to kiss Rhea sweet spot on her neck and Rhea breath hitches in suprise and Rhea suppresses a moan as he begins to assault her neck with pepper kisses and hickies. Jake rolled on top and began to kiss Rhea lips and Rhea kissed back passionately as Jake begins to rock his body against hers as she rocks hers against his lower body.

"Are you sure you want this?" Jake asks huskily."I do,Jake." Rhea replies in passionate tone. Jake begins to strip as does Rhea and Jake kisses down her body with peppery kisses and goes lowers and begins to kiss her clit making Rhea moan and buck her hips as jake begins to kiss her clit and inserts his fingers and starts to pump them in and out making Rhea moan and buck as he goes faster whilst continuing his assault on her clit.

Rhea then pushes Jake onto his back and kisses him from his lips all the way down to his eight inch cock and she beings to suck him off whilst making eye contact with him making him groan and buck as she goes faster and massages his balls. He pulls her off his cock with a pop and he kisses her roughly and dominantly and flips her so he on top and he looks for consent before he thrusts inside of her.

Rhea nods and Jake puts his cock inside of her and starts thrusting into her with such passion and dominance. She gasps and moans at the impact she holds onto the head board bars. Jake puts his hands around her neck and bites down leaving hickies as he thrusts harder and faster making Rhea buck and grasp and moan. Jake paces slows and he tenses up and releasing his sperms inside of her just as Rhea cums and they both come down from their highs.
🔥SMUT SCENE ENDED🔥

Jake then goes to the bathroom and gets a warm rag and clean him and Rhea up before changing the bed sheets and making sure Rhea was okay and gave her a drink and food afterwards. The two snuggle into each others arm for the night not knowing that Embry had phased after leaving Jake's and that Jake was next to phase.

Rhea woke up to a very hot and burning up Jake." Jake?" Rhea days scared for Jake." Rhea I need help!!" Jake whines out." Billy!! Phone Sam now!" Rhea shouts as Billy rolls in with Theo on his lap. Rhea takes Theo and gets Jake up and pushes him outside." Jake you're shifting, and I need you to concentrate now and think of something that gets you mad." Rhea says firmly and Jake gets angry really quickly and phases into his wolf as Sam appears with the pack.

Jake wolf looks up and imprints on Rhea and walks towards her and his son Theo who squeals at his dad's wolf form. Sam approaches with the pack and in wolf form and Jake turns around and curls his body around Rhea and Theo in a protective manner." Jake its okay, Sam won't hurt us or you. So calm down otherwise you could hurt us." Rhea softly says and jake lowers himself down and Rhea gets on his back and they head off to the pack house as Xander,Mal and Luna appear and see Jake wolf form.

"Wow Jake, love your wolf." Luna comments and Jake huffs in response." I think that was wolf for thank you." Mal interprets. Paul laughs and nods," Yeah it is." He says." Can someone get Theo so I can get down." Rhea says and Hayden come over and picks Theo up." Jake phase back think of your human self." Rhea says as Sam hands her a pair of shorts and gives it to Jake's wolf who trots off and comes back as human." So I guess the legends are true then?" Jake says with a smile. Sam nods and explain everything to Jake who understood everything.

The pack were able to relax now that two of the twelve have shifted and had to wait on the remaining ten to shift. Which shouldn't be long since Rhea and Xander were the next two to shift and Sam thinks it won't be long.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter eight, Jake and Rhea did the deed 🙊 Jake and Embry have shifted and Jake imprinted on Rhea as she helped him shift into his wolf. Bella going to cause trouble and cause Rhea and Xander to phase.

Questions

1.How was this chapter?

2.Did we like the SMUT scene?

3.Should Brady or Embry or Colin imprint on Rhea baby?

4. Who's imprinting are we looking forward too?