🎉Chapter ten🎉

Rhea and Xander were preparing for Mal and Luna phasing and they were right to be prepared. Rhea gave Emily Theo and grabbed Luna as Paul picked up Mal who was burning up badly." Rhea get back! We'll sort them please come back!"Jake pleads and Rhea eyes saddened immediately.

"Go Rhea,we're okay with Xander and the pack." Mal says through the pain. Rhea backs up and let's Sam and the pack help Luna and Mal phases and the two didn't take long to phase as they burnt up and phases.

Luna and Mal wolf forms.

Paul phased to help Mal and Mal looks up to Paul wolf and she imprints on Paul and whines in happiness

Paul phased to help Mal and Mal looks up to Paul wolf and she imprints on Paul and whines in happiness." Mal? Luna?" Rhea says and the two wolves turn to see their big sister and nephew looking at them and luna runs over with Jake wolf watching" Jake she's fine and she knows the rules not to harm an imprint." Rhea says putting her hand up.

Luna rubs herself over Rhea's legs and Theo squeals in happiness and joy. Luna licks Theo and Rhea pouts" Lune, don't lick his face." Rhea says with a small smile. Luna whines and Sam howls in sign that they need to shift back. Everyone shifted back and Luna didn't get her haircut since she already had short hair and Mal agreed to have her short like Rhea hair.

The pack all headed down the beach where Rhea sees a friend from school." ANGELA!!" Rhea shouts and Angela turns as Embry looks to see who she shouting at and freezes when he locks eyes with her and sees his future with her and he'd be whatever she wanted him to be a protector,a brother, a friend or a lover. Rhea smiles and waves Angela over.

"Hey Rhea, how are you?" Angela asks with a smile." I'm good got something to tell you." Rhea says revealing her bump to Angela and Angela eyes widened" Oh my goodness congratulations to you and Jake!" Angela says giving Rhea a hug." Angela you remember Embry don't you Jake's friend?" Rhea says looking at Embry frozen state." I do and he gotten so fit." Angela whispers."He has, Embry come and say hi and close your mouth." Rhea says chuckling.

"Hi I'm Embry, would you like to join us with our friends?" Embry offers. Angela looks back to see Eric all over Lauren and Jessica all over Mike and she nods" Yes please if they don't mind?"Angela asks with a small smile."Hey Eric doesn't deserve you and neither do they so come on."Rhea say pulling Angela along .

"Emily is really nice and does amazing food but don't stare at her face please. Sam looks intense but he is a cinnamon roll. Jared is big kid and so is Paul. Hayden is Xander girlfriend and Paul sister." Rhea tells Angela who hums in understanding.

Embry and Rhea come over with Angela and everyone greets her. Theo walks over to Rhea and Angela and Angela catches him before he fell." Aren't you a clever boy." Angela praises Theo, Embry sits next to Angela and Angela leans into him." So why were you with them if they are dating?"Embry asked Angela. Angela shrugs," I didn't have anyone else to ask to hang out with." Angela says sadly.

"Hey! You have me and my siblings and now theses idiots." Rhea says winking as she leans into Jake's arms."Really? I'd love to plus Embry is my favourite out of you lot." Angela says with a mischievous grin.

"That's it!" Rhea gets up and chases Angela making everyone giggle as they chased one another.Rhea caught Angela who was giggling,"Whose your favourite?! Whose your favourite?!" Rhea says tickling Angela," You are!!" Angela says through laughter.

Embry helps Angela up as Jake helps Rhea up.Mal was leaning into Paul arms as she was worn out from phasing as was Luna as she laid in Jared's arms."Angela how are you liking everyone company?" Mal asked with a knowing look." I do enjoy your company everyone's as I feel like I belong here if that makes sense?" Angela answers." It does, you do belong with us all Angela."Luna says with a smile.

Embry cuddles Angela and she cuddles him back." Embry why don't you ask Angela out as you two look adorable together?" Xander says with a grin." Erm well, I don't want to rush her plus I don't want her to feel pressured into going out with me?" Embry says unsure of himself. Angela turns and smiles" I'd love to go out on a date with you Embry." Angela says taking her phone out and giving him her number.

Embry and Angela exchanged numbers and the pack left the beach once Angela had left the beach once Embry and she exchanged numbers. Rhea gave her number to Angela and the pack headed home. Charlie was at the pack house waiting for the children." Hey you lot." Charlie calls out and Rhea runs to Charlie." Hey dad, guess what?" Rhea says with a smile."What?"Charlie asks."Mal and Luna shifted today and I'm pregnant with twins."Rhea announces with a grin.

Jake backs right up seeing Charlie face" You got her pregnant again?! Jacob Black!! I'm gonna kill you!!" Charlie shouts chasing after Jake. Rhea chuckles," Dad calm down we're imprints so we are staying together." Rhea says with a smile and Charlie stops and looks at Jake and Sam who nods in conformation." You better look after them all." Charlie says with a smile.

Jake nods and cuddles with Rhea as Mal and Luna appears in their wolf forms and luna trots forwards and Charlie jumps in fright." Luna, you know dad doesn't know who is who in wolf form."Xander says laughing." Luna your wolf is beautiful and Mal I love your wolf too." Charlie says approaching the two wolves. Mal and Luna snuggled against Charlie legs and Sam gave them a look to shift back and the two run off to shift back.

"Hi daddy." Luna says running out and hugging her dad."Hey sweetheart." Charlie greets his youngest." Hey dad, you hungry?" Mal says with grin." Sure if Emily doesn't mind me stopping by for dinner?" Charlie looks to Emily who nods" of course, you haven't seen anyone for a week now." Emily smiles and they all head inside to eat and Theo is fast asleep in Rhea arms.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter ten is done ✔️ Embry imprinted on Angela,Mal and Luna phased and Charlie found out about the pregnancy and Jake got chased by Charlie.

Questions:

How was this chapter?

Who likes the wolf forms?

Who looking forward to Leah and Seth phasing in chapter twelve?

Bree makes an appearance soon after Brady phases in chapter fourteen and imprints who is excited for it?

The mystery shifter will shift in chapter fourteen who excited to find out who it is?