🐼Chapter seven🐼

Rhea took Luna,Mal and theo to the pack house whilst Hayden and Xander led the way. Rhea had questions to ask Sam about Jacob phasing, since they had a son between them she needed to know how to handle this situation.

They get there and she let her siblings go and hang out with their imprints and Luna was standing with her and Theo."Sam can we talk privately please?" Rhea asked, Sam nodded" Of course we can, come with me." He said leading her to a quiet spot.

"What's going on?" Sam asked." Jacob, since me and him have a child together. What going to happen with him and Theo as I'm not keeping him away from his son if and when he phases?" Rhea says looking to Theo who Luna is now holding and cuddling.

"Of course we wouldn't keep him away from his son as that's not fair to Theo or him so what I'm going to suggest is you and Theo plus Luna come down and we'll keep watch over Jacob and Theo interactions just in case Jacob gets angry." Sam informs Rhea who nods in understanding.

"I know I'd have to let Jacob go if I turn out not to be his imprint. I just hope he doesn't forget his son if he does." Rhea says looking to her son." He won't and I have a feeling you are his imprint as he's overly attached to you.You are pack Rhea,Theo and your siblings are pack so never doubt you don't have us around."Sam says reassuringly. Rhea smiles in how she and her siblings have the pack as well as Charlie.

"Sam could we request to move here, the six of us. Me,Xander, Mal, Luna, Theo and Charlie one day?" Rhea asked curiously," You all could yes but Bella no since she not tribe or pack." Sam answers. Rhea nods and smiles when she sees Luna and Theo playing in the grass." I think Theo likes the reservation Rhea." Luna says with a smile." He knows he is home, Luna maybe one day we'll all move here." Rhea says with a smile.

"Well me,Luna and Theo are going to Jake's as we are due to visit so tell Mal and Xander to meet us at Jake's at three please Sam." Rhea says as she picks up Theo and takes Luna hand. Sam nods and the four got their separate ways." Rhea! Theo!Luna!" Jake shouted as he came running down to his girlfriend son and sister in law.

Theo began to walk and Rhea video called charlie who answered straight away and saw Theo take his first steps." Aw well done lil man, grandad proud of you!" Charlie shouted down the phone and Theo squealed in happiness. Jake gave Rhea a much needed cuddles and kisses, Luna was watching Theo along side Billy so Rhea and Jake could have some time to themselves.

Xander and Mal both were with the Lahote twins. Paul on his best behaviour now and Sam regretted saying Mal would calm him down she has as in not sleeping around just not his mischievous behaviour. She and Paul pull pranks and she's incredibly fiesty and definitely Paul match.

Jake was planning on giving Rhea a promise ring and he took her to their spot.He got down on one knee and and waited till she turned around and she was stunned to see Jake on his knee."Rhea Taila Swan this ring is a promise ring, its a promise that you and I will always be together and I will always be here for you. Will you accept this ring?" Jake says with a smile. Rhea nods with tears in her eyes" Yes I will." She says as he puts the ring on and she hugs him with all her might.

The two went back to see Xander and Mal with Luna and Theo with smiles on their faces." Did you give her the promise ring then?" Xander says with a knowing smirk." Yes he did and I've accepted it." Rhea says with a smile." Come on you lot Bella gone missing as the Cullens have left town. So let's go and see if we can help your dad out." Billy says coming out the house." Here we go with the dramatics." Mal says.

Xander chuckles at Mal humor, he get on his motorbike and waits for her to jump on and waits for Rhea,Luna and Theo before leaving the reservation. They all head home to see Charlie looking for Bella and he caught them all up on whats happened and he is fuming that they up and left leaving Bella in the woods. Sam found Bella and Charlie thanks him, Leah and Seth met Luna and Theo properly since they didn't always get chance to meet them and Theo squealed in delight at Leah and Luna and Seth had an instant connection.

Everyone headed home and Sam pulled Rhea to the side," please make sure you all on the reservation as I think you all may shift at one point during the next few months so make plans to be at the reservation when it happens as first you will get buffer, hot and more angry those are the three signs so make sure every single one of you is on the reservation." Sam whispers and Rhea nods in understanding.
---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter seven is done and Embry will be shifting in the next chapter then Jake but Rhea and Theo will be there when he shifts. Xander and Rhea shifts in chapter nine. Mal and Luna shifts in chapter 10 along with Seth and Leah. Quil will be the last but not least shifter in chapter eleven.

Questions
Anyone want to guess who the mystery shifter is?

Who looking forward to the pack shifting?

Bree will be making an appearance in new moon chapter twelve. So it out of Embry or Brady to be her imprint since she is a human but she not all vampire