🐉Chapter fifteen🐉

Rhea was out washing whilst looking after Theo since everyone was either at school, on patrol, or at work. "Mama, play." Theo spoke." Mama will play in a minute baby." Rhea pants in exhaustion.

Rhea finishes up and she and Theo play with his sandpit. Theo and Rhea went exploring in the woods when she smelt a vampire and she tried to chase after Theo who was running." THEO!!!!" Rhea screamed.

Victoria showed her face." Don't hurt him please!" Rhea pleaded. Suddenly a black haired with a spear knocked Victoria out of the way and picked Theo up and ran to Rhea and protected her from Victoria. Victoria ran when the pack showed up and the Cullens." Thank you." Rhea breathed out.

" You're welcome, I'm Morgana." Morgana introduced herself." I'm Rhea Swan. This is Theo." Rhea introduced herself. Jacob growled in protectiveness." Jake, she saved us from the redhead be nice." Rhea says gently.

"We're wolves and this is my imprint." Rhea explains." I'm a hybrid, vampire, and human." Morgana explains. Everyone shifted back and stood with Rhea." Thank you for saving my fiance and children, I apologize for being rude." Jake says.

"No need to apologize, I'm sorry for crossing the treaty line but I couldn't let your pregnant fiance and son be in danger." Morgana bows respectfully at the pack." So who are you mates with since you and the Cullens are together?" Mal asked." Me." Edward steps forward." You?" Xander says with a smirk." Yes, and I'm aware I'm going to have to deal with Bella." Edward says.

"Thanks for saving an imprint and a pack member," Sam says with a smile. The Cullens nod and go their separate ways." Wait! Morgana!" Rhea says. Morgana turns to face Rhea." Do you eat human food as well as animal blood?" Rhea asked.

"I eat both why?" Morgana asked. Rhea looked to Jake who nodded." Will you come to mine for a Thank your,  meal?" Rhea asked politely." Of course, I will be home later." Morgana tells Edward who nods.

Morgana walks with the pack who acknowledges she isn't a threat and is an ally to them." How far gone are you? If you don't mind me asking??" Morgana asks." Almost seven months but due for a C-section when I'm 36 weeks as I'm carrying twin girls." Rhea explains.

Rhea gets back to her home with the pack." Sam go and get Emily, Kim, and that so we have a proper meal together." Rhea tells Sam who nods and heads off to get Emily and Kim." Rhea, please sit with your guest I'll do dinner as you have a busy day." Jake tells her and Quil helps Rhea walk to the couch.

Everyone came to Rhea's and Jake did a buffet dinner and everyone helped themselves. The pack let the kids and Rhea eat first before pigging out." Just because you are wolves doesn't mean you need to pig out morons." Mal snaps in annoyance.

Rhea chuckles and Morgana smiles." Thank you for having me." Morgana says." You're my friend and you earned my trust when  you saved my son and me from Victoria so thank you." Rhea says." I've never been friends with wolves before and I'm honored so thank you." Morgana says with a gentle smile.

Everyone headed home and two howls were heard Rhea exited the house with Bree who phased with Jake and saw two wolves in front. Bree froze and looked at the grey wolf in front of her and imprinted it on them." Brady? Colin?" Rhea says and both wolves nodded in response." Jake go and get your spare shorts. Bree shifts back." Rhea says gently." I know you confused boys but I need you both to think about your human self." I got their shorts, go inside Rhea." Jake says kissing her cheek.

Jake entered the house with Brady who was holding Bree's hand and Colin." Hi, I'm Rhea, you know Jake and Bree." Rhea says gently." Hi, can we stay here tonight?" Brady asked with a smile." Sure spare rooms upstairs and keep quiet as my two-year-old son is asleep." Rhea says. The three head to bed and Jake cuddles Rhea from behind." I feel like I'm the pack mom literally." Rhea chuckles.

Jake and Rhea head to bed not knowing Bella had returned home and trouble was about to begin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chapter fifteen is done ✔️ Morgana has made her appearance, and Everyone has phased and is settled. Bella comes back and the newborn battle is upcoming. Rhea gives birth within the next five chapters and the two wolves imprint.

Questions

How was this chapter?

Who is excited about the twins' arrival?

Who likes Morgana?