🎀Chapter three🎀

Rhea was down the reservation with Mal,Luna, Xander and Theo visiting Jake and Billy. Embry and Quil visited the Black's, and discussed the day they had.

"So I had Cullens approach me and Theo today being super weird. Oh and Bella decided to spread some lovely rumours about me on her first day." Rhea says with a sarcastic smile.

Billy look at Rhea and Xander with a serious face when the Cullens were mentioned," Why were they interested in you and Theo?" Billy asked with seriousness.

"No idea but as soon as Jake showed up on camera they were gone." Rhea shrugs her shoulders as she plays with Theo and kisses him. Luna was leaning into Quil arms as they always had a close friendship.

Xander and Embry both were playing xbox games and Mal was busy doing dinner since Theo was falling asleep in Rhea's arms. Jake was holding Rhea in his arms.

"Just stay away from them, as they are trouble and our legends speak of the cold ones so take the warning okay? that goes to all of you." Billy says with a pointed look. Billy made a mental note to inform the four manned pack about the Cullens approaching the Swan/Blakes and his grandson. He knows they'll be shifting soon, the girls and theo will shift when they hit maturity.

After dinner everyone headed home and Jake gave Theo and Rhea a kiss goodbye. Rhea took Theo, Mal and Luna in her car and Xander took off on his motorbike leading the way for girls to follow

. They got home and Charlie was waiting on the porch for them" Hey Rhea how was your first day?"Charlie says as he greets the kids.

"Great part from Bella spreading rumors about me and accusing me of stealing my own boyfriend,called my son ugly and called us all bastards so yeah great(!)" Rhea sarcasticly spoke.

Charlie was absolutely appalled with Bella behavior," She hasn't been here for one day and has caused trouble already." Mal says pointing towards Bella who glaring at the five and Charlie from her window.

"I know, I'll deal with her. Come on let's get in and give me my grandson as I need cuddles before he goes to bed."Charlie says wanting Theo and squeals at his granddad smile.

Bella comes storming down the stairs and got in Xander face"Tell me about the Cullens now! I demand for you to tell me about them!" She says pushing him, Rhea gets in front of Xander," You three upstairs now!" She tells her twin and her sisters, they leave and Bella tries to follow Xander and Rhea grabs her arm before Bella could move.

"Now, I heard you have be spreading rumors you little psychopath. You ever! And I mean ever speak about me or my siblings and my son again. I will end you! You leave us alone! We may share one last night but we ain't family." Rhea ominously says with a calm dark tone.

Bella visibly gulps and nods before running to her room with her tail between her legs like a dog. Charlie stood there with a proud smile with a happy Theo."I'm not gonna tell you off as you are your own person but no threatening." He says with a chuckle. Rhea shakes her head at her dad smile.

Rhea takes Theo to her room and gets him ready for bed, Luna visits Rhea in her room," What's up Lune?" Rhea asked noticing Luna's shaken up appearance." Bella trashed my room and ripped my artwork as she wanted me to tell her about the cullens." Luna says between sobs and Rhea runs to hug her baby sister.

"DAD! XANDER! MAL!" Rhea shouts her family and they come running." What's wrong?" Charlie asked and noticed Luna upset state." She needs to go! She ripped up and trashed Luna room because Luna wouldn't tell her about the Cullens!" Rhea says with anger. Xander and Mal quickly come and comfort Luna.

Rhea gets her baseball bat and heads to Bellas room and kicks the door down." You want to trash my kid sister room. Karma a bitch!" Rhea says as she smashing up Bella room and her prized possessions." Now I'm going to make you understand one thing.No one messes with my family and I protect family. My sister not a bitch but I am! And I will always bring karma to your door." Rhea says as she points the bat to Bella shaken form.

Charlie got to Bella room and scolded Bella." You trashed and smashed Luna room? And for what?! She doesn't know the Cullens and you destroyed her room!" Charlie snaps." You are paying for everything that's been destroyed by you on Luna room and Rhea isn't gonna be grounded because she is a protective sibling and mother." Charlie continues.

"Can we go to the reservation school dad? As we ain't wanting to be near her ass all day every day?" Xander says glaring at Bella and Charlie nods in response" I'll take you five down tomorrow and I'll get you signed up for the schools there." Charlie says with a smile. Luna heads to Mal's room which she now has to share and they all go to bed. Bella was fuming that she couldn't get any information about the cullens or a certain Cullen to be exact.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter three is done and everyone has met the Cullens. Rhea and her siblings are going to the reservation school to get away from Bella and the Cullens.

Questions

Do we like this OCs

How was this Chapter for you guys?

Who looking forward to Paul and His sister Hayden imprinting on Xander and Mal?

Who loves a protective mama wolf?